Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

There are less retards in a nuthouse

Seriously this game makes me rage so hard! It's already incredibly easy yet every game there are braindead morons walking around with 10+ doubloons just 1v3'ing the enemy or not understanding objective > everything else.

I understood this the very first game I played yet there are fucking retards in every game. I know all teambased games have them but heroes really stands out from the rest yet being the easiest to grasp.

Blizz should implement an IQ test before letting people play.

Anyone else feeling the same?
    Last edited by mmoc9f2c949fa4; 2014-12-31 at 10:52 AM.

*fewer retards

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTclassed View Post
    *fewer retards
    *highfive*

as to OP, I've actually found that people are alright on this game, most understand that the prio is Teamfights>Objectives>Pushing and that 1v1 is asking for trouble. Hell I even found people using the ping system intelligently, which is something I've not seen in years of LoL play. The only time I've had a problem was when we had a german guy on his first ever game of HoTS, who didn't understand the rules and no one else spoke german so we couldn't explain them to him...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

i win almost every game i play EXCEPT that damn blackhearts bay map.

i havent won one pvp blackhearts bay game once. everytime nobody goes for coins like theyre supposed to
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i win almost every game i play EXCEPT that damn blackhearts bay map.

i havent won one pvp blackhearts bay game once. everytime nobody goes for coins like theyre supposed to

Had the worst game on there earlier, we lost so fricking bad.

At the end their team had like 40kills, we had 0.
    and during this shit show, our team did not hand in a single coin. I was playing malfurion, I collected a few coins but always got ganged up trying to hand them in, my entire team was too busy killing creeps in the lanes to collect coins and called me names when I asked for help handing them in.

And another game, I was playing the butterfly hero, brightwing or what ever it's called on dragon shrine, I'm in top lane with raynor, we had a little skirmish with the enemy 2v3 and I'm low on mana and health so I ran to the healing well, at this time raynor charges in 1v3 and dies, spends the rest of the game calling me retard and writing other stuff in russian

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    *highfive*

as to OP, I've actually found that people are alright on this game, most understand that the prio is Teamfights>Objectives>Pushing and that 1v1 is asking for trouble. Hell I even found people using the ping system intelligently, which is something I've not seen in years of LoL play. The only time I've had a problem was when we had a german guy on his first ever game of HoTS, who didn't understand the rules and no one else spoke german so we couldn't explain them to him...
    Of the ~30 games I played I never saw a ping except mine.

15+ Year Old Account
    *highfive*

Not having everyone in teamfights is not so bad if your team treats like they are out numbered when they are. It is possible to get a head if you have 4 people fighting 5 and 1 person getting objectives. Use them as a distraction to win, can work great for Azmodan.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Not having everyone in teamfights is not so bad if your team treats like they are out numbered when they are. It is possible to get a head if you have 4 people fighting 5 and 1 person getting objectives. Use them as a distraction to win, can work great for Azmodan.
    True. Murky is a great example of that tactic as well. He's not particularly useful in teamfights, but if given free reign he can push a lane like a motherfucker. So if you're a bit ahead or just have a better team fight comp than your enemy you hold them 4v5 while Murky goes full Murky and suddenly you win!

The thing is... even in that situation, I would still say the team fight was high prority, because once they stop fighting you, they'll notice that naughty Murky fucking their base. So the prio for the game is still Team Fights>Objectives>Pushing. It's just that not EVERYONE needs to be in the teamfight

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

15+ Year Old Account
    True. Murky is a great example of that tactic as well. He's not particularly useful in teamfights, but if given free reign he can push a lane like a motherfucker. So if you're a bit ahead or just have a better team fight comp than your enemy you hold them 4v5 while Murky goes full Murky and suddenly you win!

The thing is... even in that situation, I would still say the team fight was high prority, because once they stop fighting you, they'll notice that naughty Murky fucking their base. So the prio for the game is still Team Fights>Objectives>Pushing. It's just that not EVERYONE needs to be in the teamfight
    Murky does get stronger in teamfights end game. And even if they notice Murky on there base, so what? They pull one back, maybe two, but then you win the team fight, Murky can't even die so you win.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Of course there are.... The nuthouse is for crazy people not for the mentally retarded...

These days, Murky is a much stronger teamfighter now than he is a pusher. His pushing power was ridiculous before when he was released but a series of nerfs to that took that away.

Most Murky builds now have him as a ganker/teamfighter by taking talents that let you apply slime as much as possible to kill heroes, since you need 1 stack of Slime for your Slimes to start doing more damage. In a typical Murky game I'll probably take Envenom, Pufferfish Slime (let's you get the slime train rolling faster), and the bubble talents so you stay in teamfights longer to slime more. I prefer March of the Murlocs for teamfighting, but Octograb tends to be a more popular choice because it shuts down squishies with nasty ults (W Doctor, Valla, etc.).

The only hero I'd consider to be a true split pusher is Azmodan, where it's worth going 4v5 to let him do his thing. Zagara is 2nd, but to less of an extent than Azmodan given the fact that she's much more easy to pick off and doesn't come with Resurgence (and Devouring Maw is useful for teamfights as well). Every other hero should really just be trying to fight/contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    These days, Murky is a much stronger teamfighter now than he is a pusher. His pushing power was ridiculous before when he was released but a series of nerfs to that took that away.

Most Murky builds now have him as a ganker/teamfighter by taking talents that let you apply slime as much as possible to kill heroes, since you need 1 stack of Slime for your Slimes to start doing more damage. In a typical Murky game I'll probably take Envenom, Pufferfish Slime (let's you get the slime train rolling faster), and the bubble talents so you stay in teamfights longer to slime more. I prefer March of the Murlocs for teamfighting, but Octograb tends to be a more popular choice because it shuts down squishies with nasty ults (W Doctor, Valla, etc.).

The only hero I'd consider to be a true split pusher is Azmodan, where it's worth going 4v5 to let him do his thing. Zagara is 2nd, but to less of an extent than Azmodan given the fact that she's much more easy to pick off and doesn't come with Resurgence (and Devouring Maw is useful for teamfights as well). Every other hero should really just be trying to fight/contest.
    This is an extremely accurate statement, the whole thing. Azmodan is crazy good at pushing solo, has a huge healthpool, and with resurgence, even if he dies, he comes back asap. And your assessment of murky is spot on.

15+ Year Old Account

Zagara is a splitpushing monster when she picks up Nydus and is smart with placement. Team starts coming for you? LOL BYE Nydus up to the opposite lane and keep going.

Illidan is another great split if he takes The Hunt, as he can push all day then Hunt directly into teamfights.

I've been playing a bunch of Chen recently, and I worked out that it's about level 7-8 when you can stand right in front of turrets and chug and you essentially cancel the damage. So rather than pushing with waves, if I'm near a gate/fort and I have a rough idea of where the enemy is (and am not worried about being ganked hard) I'll just run in and start drinking and drain all the ammo, then get out.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

For me it's the cursed hollow map, I cannot count the number of times I see 1-3 players trying to click the tribute at the same time while three feet away 5 enemies are gang banging 1-2 players, then just throw an AoE move over and interrupt all 3. Afterwards they try to click again, then get jumped by all 5 since it's now 5v3 and retreat all nice and stacked up for easy killings and body blocking each other. Please people, stop clicking the tribute if there's a fight in range of it. If all you do is click the tribute when you're surely going to get interrupted by the fight on the screen you're not participating in then it has the same result as being afk, with the exception of your potential death. Might as well deny the enemy team some experience and afk in the safety of your base instead. /rant

I'm hoping its just some combination of of the limited player pool of an alpha, a bunch of blizzard players who never played a moba before getting an invite and the different way it plays compared to other moba's (for those who have some moba experience) and it'll eventually smooth itself out to some degree. Until then, queue with a group of 5 people you know or just play cooperative if you want to be sure to avoid a frustrating game.

Quote Originally Posted by OUTclassed View Post
    *fewer retards
    As a bit of a grammar Nazi myself, I have to be honest and forthcoming and this breaks my heart to admit. I just recently learned that the supposed difference between less and fewer does not actually exist. It actually came into existence from an ancient grammar Nazi who made it up and people ran with it. I mean we've adopted the difference so wholeheartedly that even hearing these two words used wrong is mentally painful but.... at the end of the day we're just wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long ago was it made that way? I mean if we've been doing it like that for 3/400 years... I think it's safe to say that's the correct way now .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Seriously this game makes me rage so hard! It's already incredibly easy yet every game there are braindead morons walking around with 10+ doubloons just 1v3'ing the enemy or not understanding objective > everything else.

I understood this the very first game I played yet there are fucking retards in every game. I know all teambased games have them but heroes really stands out from the rest yet being the easiest to grasp.

Blizz should implement an IQ test before letting people play.

Anyone else feeling the same?
    welcome to Moba's learn to live with it, or go insane!

Look, you have an equal chance to have total muppets on your team as the enemies team, it averages out. The only common factor in a game is you, so thats all you an affect. therefore if you want to win, the factor that impact your average win rate is you own play.

But dont expect a 100% win rate, 55% is good if you are running solo queues. If you cant handle that, get out now, you'll just go insane....

However you are not entirely correct, objective is not > everything else. its important yes, but choosing when to use it is also important, and when to take merc camps is also important. Dont assume you know everything, we all have things to learn. Ok Hots is not overly complex, certainly not compared to other Mobas but still, each situation is different, which is the main attraction of the genre for me, no two matches are ever the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Abathur can split push and team fight at the same time. :}

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Pretty sure Abathur can split push and team fight at the same time. :}
    Yes, but Abathur does it in a slow way. He sits by a lane, gets experience, maybe uses mines to get some experience from another lane, and uses his hat to get in some damage, hopefully enough to push a team fight your way (If his ult is on CD, anyway, can't wait for his new ult)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I strongly recommend playing with people you know, preferably over voice chat. At least 1-2 of them. Makes the game MUCH better, pug hell will drive you mad.

Same rule as WoW PVP really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.