Why is Blizzard so horrible at explaining changes?

Why can't Blizzard keep us up to date on why, and what they are going to do in this game? Most of the community hates whirlwind, why can't they explain why they are still letting warriors suffer with it? Most of the community hate ashran, why can't they explain why they are letting people STILL use it day by day? Why can't they admit that the game is unbalanced, and post things that they are looking to change in the future so people will stop complaining about it day by day?? Double dk is incredibly OP in 2s, why are they just letting 2s players get destroyed by that? They are just letting things happen, and them not telling us anything about it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    How about they actually spend time fixing it, instead of wasting time trying to explain every question there is?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    How about they actually spend time fixing it, instead of wasting time trying to explain every question there is?
    Answering questions isn't a "waste of time" if they are needed. There isn't many questions that NEED to be answered in this game. They do not need to go on twitter answering every question. They could just have a poll on if they should fix this or that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. The silence alone is extremely frustrating when seemingly nothing is happening and if something IS happening then it's happening way too slow.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by beastdboy1 View Post
    Answering questions isn't a "waste of time" if they are needed. There isn't many questions that NEED to be answered in this game. They do not need to go on twitter answering every question. They could just have a poll on if they should fix this or that.
    And you don't think they have such a thing internally? Really now?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Not everything needs to be explained in a public forum. Blizzard's team needs to go through feedback, see what's valid and what's not. Then they sit down and come up with ideas on how to fix things that actually need to be changed.

Whenever they state things on public record, people just quote it back later as false promises when they decide to take a different approach.

Deleted
    Yeah, not like the community takes every single statement by Blizzard and finds a vast sea of different interpretations, conspiracies or mindless conclusions. Staying silent, is often the path of least backlash or at least time spent arguing semantics.

they talked about ashran already, i believe the answer was "no." - holinka 2014.

so really you just gotta suck it up and play. crying here won't solve anything.