When does Garrison Inn reset

I thought it would change questgivers at daily reset time but the same guys are still there. Anyone know?

You might just have bad luck, and they are there again. Mine reset at 6am EST (3am ST). They DO reset at daily reset time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try leaving your garrison or logging out (or both).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At the daily reset of the server (2-3 am?)

quests reset at daily reset time. however if you're still levelling your character you will instead only get quest npcs spawned based on your level. when a new dungeon is unlocked a new quest giver will show up (the old ones will still be there if you have a quest to hand in though). once you're level 100 it becomes different npcs every day

the headhunter resets every week either on tuesday for US or wednesday for EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep at daily time. That's really weird though.

I ended up doing one of the dailies in the Garrison and when I got back they had changed, almost an hour later. I had tried going to Stormshield and back before that too and they hadn't reset.

They reset at the daily reset time for me.