Bring back Starshards

Would love to see that as a Spriest spell lol, it looked awesome hitting Onyxia

Quote Originally Posted by Teeahmat View Post
    It doesn't really seem like it would fit in anyware without bringing back racial abilities, and that won't happen.
    They could simply give the same ability to everyone without it sharing the same name & visual effect though. That would though be confusing, I guess.

Desperate Prayer and Devouring Plague were racials back then. Not like it would be hard introducing new spells. Don't understand how none of the t90 spells were Starshards in hindsight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Desperate Prayer and Devouring Plague were racials back then. Not like it would be hard introducing new spells. Don't understand how none of the t90 spells were Starshards in hindsight.
    Druids stole it!

As much as I loved the Priest racials, I highly doubt Blizz will ever reintroduce them, judging by their stance on base racial abilities, which have also been nerfed to near-uselessness.

The Priest racials were good in Vanilla, but got heavily nerfed in TBC. (Like seriously, Symbol of Hope was fucking useless, restored like 150 mana at level 70, and had a 10 minute cooldown)

If they brought these spells back, every other class would bitch and whine about not getting racial spells for their class.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeahmat View Post
    Wasn't it a channeled spell with no cd? There is no way it can fit into shadow.
    No, it was a 30s CD instant cast single-target DoT.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2015-01-03 at 11:24 AM.

When it launched it was Channeled, then they changed it to instant cast, it looked cool as hell.

Star shards? Lol. Of all the racial abilities that should return, I vouch for Shadowguard from Trolls and Hex of Weakness/touch of weakness from troll/undead.

I think we have enough DPS abilities. We need survival and CC/debuffs.