[Disc] Which trinkets should I use....

Hey,

Just finished a Mythic mission and got this trinket:

Emblem of Caustic Healing (ilvl 685)
    +398 Spirit
    Use: Grant 1767 Haste for 20 Seconds

was wondering if it was better than one of the trinkets im running now:

Everburning candle, Winged Hourglass 3/3 (ilvl 670)

im just not so sure with the nerf to the candle.

Cheers

Deleted
    The on use haste for you is near useless as Disc, stick to the candle and the Hourglass especially since you've upgraded it.

Deleted
    On use haste is not useless, i think they discussed this recently in the stat weight forum post. Wich would make shard of nothing alright trinket if u dont need the manaregen, but this one not so much..

I wouldn´t take a static spirit trinket over any of those trinket you already got. Int is very good for us wich makes Candle so good paired with the mana return it gives, its still bis after nerf. Hourglass proc is amazing if you need it (and it also had int), and if u raid mythic, most fight you will.

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    On use haste is not useless, i think they discussed this recently in the stat weight forum post. Wich would make shard of nothing alright trinket if u dont need the manaregen, but this one not so much..

I wouldn´t take a static spirit trinket over any of those trinket you already got. Int is very good for us wich makes Candle so good paired with the mana return it gives, its still bis after nerf. Hourglass proc is amazing if you need it (and it also had int), and if u raid mythic, most fight you will.
    Is candle and hourglass better than normal/hc foundry trinkets?

Deleted
    Ironspike chew toy normal already beats Hourglass it seems. But the int on candle stays pretty strong compared to the int trinkets in BRF hc, but i wouldn´t be able to tell you how much the procs/spirit trinkets match against the Candle. I´ll leave those calculations to someone else :P

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    Ironspike chew toy normal already beats Hourglass it seems. But the int on candle stays pretty strong compared to the int trinkets in BRF hc, but i wouldn´t be able to tell you how much the procs/spirit trinkets match against the Candle. I´ll leave those calculations to someone else :P
    I am debating a lot of time now, to pick up a candle and an hourglass. Is it worth it with my current trinkets? You can find my priest on the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I am debating a lot of time now, to pick up a candle and an hourglass. Is it worth it with my current trinkets? You can find my priest on the signature.
    Picking up a candle is always worth it. It's a god-like amount of int.
    If you can get 3/3 Hourglass, then I would go with that as well.