Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What two large buildings do you have?

Trying to decide on my 2nd large building on my alts

I have barracks and war mill on my main.

What do you have and why?

If it helps I am a non raider on my alts

Barracks and Warmill is almost always best until you get all your follower geared, all the other choices are kind of meh.

Deleted
    PvP Alt: Barracks because cba tearing them down. Second spot is unused as far as i remember.

Main is b+w as well, obviously.

barracks and bunker. I don't like the bunker because I'm not into the transmogs offered, I'm level 100, and spending 500g or 500 resources isnt that big a deal for that extra seal. I want to tear it down for mage tower for the insta tp to make faster gold farming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barracks + War Mill, not really a brainer.

question is, anyone built a spirit lodge ? if yes, why ?
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    Barracks + War Mill, not really a brainer.

question is, anyone built a spirit lodge ? if yes, why ?
    The waystones are conveniently located. The Gorgrond one is directly outside BRF. 1 directly outside Highmaul iirc. Good for getting to raids quick without a lock. Just walk outside the instance, jump in the port, and theres your bank, AH or whatever else you built in the garrison. then port right back.

Also should add they are located next to nearly every daily assault. One at Shat, one in everbloom wilds etc.

Barracks and War Mill. Will probably switch the mill out for stables at some point when I don't need follower items anymore, just for the limited stable perks.

baracks and warmill for now. I have alts I'm going to use the other fun ones.

Barracks + Spirit Tower on my main and Barracks + War Mill on most of the alts for leveling and follower upgrades. My main alt has stables instead war mill. My main has nearly everyone at 645+ ilvl so follower upgrades aren't needed anymore and I have no desire for the transmog gear. The spirit tower is just convenient and another achievement to work towards.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had barracks/stables combo on my main several weeks ago just for the mounts, now the stables has been replaced by the bunker for a free roll, follower gear and for the plate mogg

Barraks and warmill on every toon I have. No way I'm changing warmill until all of my followers are 655.
    And even then I'll probably keep it until I see what 6.1 changes.

War Mill and Barracks, on every character. Eventually I'll get a stable for mounts and achievements but for followers at least, those are the only good options.

Got one Engineering Works on an alt for the achievement (which sometimes doesn't have any items to pick up). All other alts replace Barracks with Bunker while leveling and rebuild the barracks when they upgrade their garrison to level 3.

My main has Barracks and Bunker currently. Had Mage Tower and Stables on my main, which got replaced after I got achievements and mounts from them. None of the other buildings have much use for me on my main. Got Engineering so I can portal to a zone I want every 4 hours, which most of the time places you high in the air so I can just use the glider to get to where I need to go. My main is also a hunter. In the event I get dazed I just disengage away, feign death and mount up again.

I've got a boatload of follower gear, but still rocking barracks and war mill. The others just aren't that useful. If I really want the mounts, I will do the stables on an alt. The others don't interest me as a raider mainly.

War Mill and Stables for me. Once I get the mounts/achievements, I'll probably switch to the Spirit Lodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Barraks and warmill on every toon I have. No way I'm changing warmill until all of my followers are 655.
    And even then I'll probably keep it until I see what 6.1 changes.
    ^ yep, exactly this - Warmill/Bunker is practically mandatory now if you love running missions...

Haven't had Barracks or War Mill for weeks now and my followers are all epic and 650+. I have more enhancements than I know what to do with just from salvage.

Workshop is super fun and I don't regret it at all, but Spirit Lodge is a bit meh until they let group members use the portals. Thinking about replacing it with Stables, but it's super nice looking.

Warmill and stables. Already got all the mounts from the latter, so I'm now just keeping it for the movement benefits. From Warmill I already have the transmog set I was interested in, just keeping it around for follower gear. Think I'll switch it to Barracks soon(which I had earlier and got to lvl 3). Goblin workshop is a contender as well, though I don't know how ofter I'd use the gizmoes it provides before I try them. I do mostly forget to use the artillery in Talador, so it's possible GW doesn't add any value to my gameplay. Flight paths work well enough, so the Spirit Lodge is of no interest to me.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Barracks for the follower limit increase, and war mill for the follower gear. I am at a point though where all my followers are 655 and I only need gear for my freshly recruited epic mounts every week, so I am planning on replacing the war mill soon. Not sure what I will replace it with though.

Deleted
    Barracks and War Mill on my main. Barracks and stables on my alt but I have a salvage yard here; figured I would try the stables and salvage yard on this character for fun.