Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    It's not like there is much content to create.
    Yeah. They have the security room, the stuff you see on camera feeds, and the animatronics / jump scares to design, and that's about it. Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing, but the Five Nights at Freddy's games are very simple in their designs. They're really more about the story and scaring the shit out of you than graphics or gameplay.

I'm more of an Amnesia fan myself (it's one of the few games that actually has made me jump a time or two), but I love games like that.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-01-28 at 02:47 PM.

Deleted
    Wow, they're milking the shit out of this crappy minigame.

Quote Originally Posted by Vardra View Post
    Wow, they're milking the shit out of this crappy minigame.
    Just like every business ever since you know...that's the point.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Super excited for this. I've been a fan of this series since the beginning, there's just something about it. So unique and original. I don't care what people say, Scott is a very talented guy and I cannot wait for more storyline and hopefully to get some questions answered.

- - - Updated - - -

Also...

HI!

Is there a release date revealed yet? I thought it would come at the end of this month

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Damn if they don't pump those things out fast.
    They are extremely simplistic games.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Is there a release date revealed yet? I thought it would come at the end of this month
    March-ish I would say.

Well the door is left open as Spring trap survives the fire if you brighten up the final newspaper clip since that is scotts MO. Also the story can still be told from the events before FNAF2. My guess is tho he will take a bit of a break so prob wont see a game til the end of the year or maybe sometime next year. He has to be careful and while striking while the Iron is hot is a good idea he might need some time to recharge and come up with fresh ideas. That said the third game to me felt like it took everything from the the first two and really took it all to the next level so its not really like its a rehash he keeps changing the styles up enough to keep it fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude Lebowski View Post
    They are extremely simplistic games.
    Yeah, and the perfect bait for Youtube 'celebrities' to use in their attempts to fool people into believing their over the top reactions are genuine.

The game(s) are decent enough but nowhere near as terrifying as they're hyped up as being.

I enjoy watching the FNAF's youtube Let's Play with some of them for a few minutes. Anymore than that and it gets really repetitive. I agree that 100% of them overact in screaming so they get more views. When you have a huge dedicated following a lot of those people will believe your fear to be genuine. All power to the youtube celebrities. They know how to work a crowd.

I've been thinking on buying the 2nd Freddy's game on steam for 50% off. Is it worth to any of you or is the first one enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Vogyn View Post
    I've been thinking on buying the 2nd Freddy's game on steam for 50% off. Is it worth to any of you or is the first one enough?
    I own the first two but haven't gotten around to playing them yet. (Just picked up the second in this 50% sale) I mean, it's like $4 so it's hard to go wrong if you think you might enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    welp a fourth one is starting to flood the net

http://www.scottgames.com/
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    [IMG]http://40.media.tumblr.com/b989240d4dff88709e9db7b3f7703d79/tumblr_nnhebcIDEn1r0u6efo1_540.jpg[ /IMG] welp a fourth one is starting to flood the net

http://www.scottgames.com/
    It really is the 'Saw' of gaming now.

It takes that long to release? I was expecting that FNAF 3 was the final game due to the souls of the animatronics being released. Looking forward to it regardless, I've really enjoyed all the FNAF games so far. And a movie is on its way aswell :P

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    cant wait for some game theory stuff on dis 1
    New game theory has been released!

Sadly it's only part 1 so far.