Thread: Loot BS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixi View Post
    Find a new guild then, that system sounds awful. Or just pug on master looter and join your guild for their runs too.
    Yeah holy shit you need to get out of dodge, fast! There is no way in hell anyone other than a tank or gladiator dps should get bonus armour items. At this stage, I would be looking to start my own groups too with ml active. Take no other plate classes if you are really desperate.

no reasonable guild gives bonus armor items to dps.

/gquit

Do they let mages and warlocks roll for gear with spirit on it?

Your guild is run by idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Twixi View Post
    Find a new guild then, that system sounds awful. Or just pug on master looter and join your guild for their runs too.
    You couldn't have said it any better.

My raid got a trash drop agil cloak with bonus armor and crit on it, a pugger dps wanted it and my raid leader flat out said that any gear with bonus armor is a tank only item and it went to another pugger tank. Bonus armor does nothing for anyone but tanks and even if the crit and ilevel is an upgrade for melee any iitem that has bonus armor is completely off the table for dps unless no tank wants it.

If your guild doesn't want to gear up its tanks as a priority then you need to find a more competant guild for raiding. I'd gquit immediately and then mail the guild leader and officers why you quit. Leave the guild properly (no gbank raiding) and don't give them a chance to boot you. Don't give them a reason to tell everyone that you were the ass and that its best you are gone. You let them know why you left and maybe they will learn thier lesson, though I doubt it.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2015-01-06 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Your guild is shit..
    No one should ever get a piece with bonus armor over a tank.

Find a new one.
    I couldn't agree more....seriously!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakata View Post
    Probably? .... you can't cry if you are going to willingly stay in a guild that doesn't realize bonus armor is a tank only stat (minus glad war). Then you are just asking for it.
    Damn you beat me to it. OP can't seem to see the difference between cause and effect. Should have left at first shenanigan from master looter.

Guild/Raid leader: Hey OP, we need to sit you, your gear is too low" OP: "Well dps are rolling on Bonus Armor gear" G/RL: "And?"

If this is true, you need a new raid group anyway.

Side rant, how is it that there are "tank and healer items" (those with BA or Spirit), but all dps items are still up for grabs for non-dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Protectipal View Post
    I just got replaced in a heroic raid group because i am way undergeared.

640 Prot Pally all crafteds 3 dungeon WF and ive ran Heroic,Normal, and LFR highmaul every week since release. Barely died but i just take alot of damage.
    I have ran 6/7 normal 4 times and NO LOOT AT ALL from 6/7 on personal. The gearing method we use in our guild only allows 1 peice of gear per week per person until everyone has gotten 1 peice. When I roll on gear i ACTUALLY NEED, EVERY TIME a dps out rolls me on a BONUS ARMOUR VERSATILITY peice, just because it has versatility. I always roll a 10-50 when i REALLY need a peice of gear and when its a peice thats maybe a small upgrade for me its ALWAYS a 80-100. Im rerolling hunter so i can take the tanks plate armour with Bonus Armour versatility. Also so i get free carries cause dps is faceroll 90% of the time.

Rant over.

If your guild is giving loot that has bonus armor to dps instead of tanks, then your issue shouldn't be with the loot system - it should be with your ignorant guild. Find a guild that knows the game better.

Deleted
    [...]a dps out rolls me on a BONUS ARMOUR VERSATILITY peice, just because it has versatility.[...]
    [...]dps [...] rolls [...] VERSATILITY[...]

Quality guild xD

The gearing method we use in our guild only allows 1 peice of gear per week per person until everyone has gotten 1 peice.
    A Communist guild. Interesting.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Errtu View Post
    no reasonable guild gives bonus armor items to dps.
    unless they rather gear dps offspec then tank whom they send to 2nd team - at least thats what im reading in between lines of what OP is describing. and the reason for it seems pretty obvious ....

It does sound like there are a few potatoes in the guild, but my alt, which i've only done LFR, havent spent any money or time on is 640ilvl, by now if you farmed some savage bloods you can easily have a few pieces of heroic level.

And its my guess it the dps that rolled on bonus armor was a glad, still stupid though, both personal loot and "everybody gets something" is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyaelan View Post
    I couldn't agree more....seriously!
    Same. There is no guild named and it's not a baseless comment, mod(s!) seem to be a bit touchy in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

If you are letting Dps roll on Ba gear.....leave the group. Tank and healer gear is clearly identified as spi or BA. if your RL lets dps roll on it he is a tard and you shuold not waste your time.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Side rant, how is it that there are "tank and healer items" (those with BA or Spirit), but all dps items are still up for grabs for non-dps?
    Spirit/BA items, for starters, are only trinkets, jewellery and cloaks. I don't know about tanks, but Spirit items are only necessary until a comfortable level of spirit, and then you can sacrifice spirit on a piece here and there for more throughput stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

7+ Year Old Account
    640 ilvl is way too low for heroic raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely agree with what pretty much everyone said regarding the loot distribution of the tank gear.

But..
    640 ilvl, still?
    Is that off spec? I have a toon who never set foot into normal or heroic, and he's sitting at 648.
    No crafted item equipped either.
    It's all from missions and a couple lfr items...
    640 ilvl sounds very low for that matter.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Leave they sound awful, Personal Loot is just as good/bad as Masterloot.. oh remember apexis armour too.

Hope things get better dude.