Thread: Loot BS

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Loot BS

I just got replaced in a heroic raid group because i am way undergeared.

640 Prot Pally all crafteds 3 dungeon WF and ive ran Heroic,Normal, and LFR highmaul every week since release. Barely died but i just take alot of damage.
    I have ran 6/7 normal 4 times and NO LOOT AT ALL from 6/7 on personal. The gearing method we use in our guild only allows 1 peice of gear per week per person until everyone has gotten 1 peice. When I roll on gear i ACTUALLY NEED, EVERY TIME a dps out rolls me on a BONUS ARMOUR VERSATILITY peice, just because it has versatility. I always roll a 10-50 when i REALLY need a peice of gear and when its a peice thats maybe a small upgrade for me its ALWAYS a 80-100. Im rerolling hunter so i can take the tanks plate armour with Bonus Armour versatility. Also so i get free carries cause dps is faceroll 90% of the time.

Rant over.

Deleted
    Your thread serves no purpose. Cry more.

Infracted: Please post constructively. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2015-01-06 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    Find a new guild then, that system sounds awful. Or just pug on master looter and join your guild for their runs too.

Quote Originally Posted by leewillzy View Post
    Your thread serves no purpose. Cry more.
    Ill be sure to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Protectipal View Post
    The gearing method we use in our guild only allows 1 peice of gear per week per person until everyone has gotten 1 peice. When I roll on gear i ACTUALLY NEED, EVERY TIME a dps out rolls me on a BONUS ARMOUR VERSATILITY peice, just because it has versatility.
    This is your issue. Your guild clearly doesn't understand that there are still tank items. Get them to see that dps shouldn't be taking tank items from tanks. If they don't understand that then you're clearly raiding with the wrong people.
    Quote Originally Posted by DETdream View Post
    Just enjoy the game folks, they're not making it for you specifically. When you were playing Super Mario Bros. you learned to jump over piranha plants, you didn't complain until they removed the damn thing.

Change guilds? Christ, sounds like the worst guild ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your guild is shit..
    No one should ever get a piece with bonus armor over a tank.

Find a new one.

Please do not insult another guild. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2015-01-06 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    That system sounds like shit. And those DPS who are rolling on BA loot are shit unless they're Glad Warriors.

Im rerolling hunter so i can take the tanks plate armour with Bonus Armour versatility. Also so i get free carries cause dps is faceroll 90% of the time.
    I sense some anger.

If your guild is giving bonus armour gear to DPS because it has Vers on it, your guild is full of the worst players ever and you should leave immediately. Sounds like a ridiculous gearing method anyway, I'd find a new guild with a proper loot system and go from there.

Im probably going to quit the guild because i got put on the second team and good lord imperator normal for 5 hours.
    ALL I WANT IS A GOOD CASUAL HEROIC GUILD D:

Im probably going to quit the guild because i got put on the second team and good lord imperator normal for 5 hours.
    Probably? .... you can't cry if you are going to willingly stay in a guild that doesn't realize bonus armor is a tank only stat (minus glad war). Then you are just asking for it.

Deleted
    You're probably way better off just building you own PUGs with you on master looter.
    (be fair though, not advicing ninjaing here)
    With a proper loot system, clearly statet at the beginning of the run, and everyone on voice, you'll get a very enjoyable raiding experience way more often then not, and gear up quickly too. There's disproportional amounts of tank loot when you run 20+ people with 2 tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakata View Post
    Probably? .... you can't cry if you are going to willingly stay in a guild that doesn't realize bonus armor is a tank only stat (minus glad war). Then you are just asking for it.
    Problem is my server is full of elitists then complete casuals. Elitists want 665+ ilvl and 3/7 mythic for raiding and the casuals want 620+ for highmaul normal wipefest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Your guild is shit..
    No one should ever get a piece with bonus armor over a tank.

Find a new one.
    this is basically what i wanted to say.

I've got a 650 ILvL and can't even get into a Heroic Highmaul raid. Declined every single time. I've just stopped trying. I've also been informed that most of them are failures anyhow but even killing the first four Bosses would be great.

Not a huge deal though. My current gearing is more than enough for our current guild progress. Doing the Heroics would just provide me a reason to stay logged in more often.

Normal isnt even that difficult. Find a guild and do raiding for 2 hours a day 2 times a week. If you cant do that you shouldnt be playing WoW.
    I love that you talk trash to people saying they shouldnt be playing wow if they cant find a good guild, when you're clearly in a really shit guild yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ugum View Post
    I've got a 650 ILvL and can't even get into a Heroic Highmaul raid. Declined every single time. I've just stopped trying. I've also been informed that most of them are failures anyhow but even killing the first four Bosses would be great.

Not a huge deal though. My current gearing is more than enough for our current guild progress. Doing the Heroics would just provide me a reason to stay logged in more often.
    Get fakeachiver, send fake achivement and get invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambofant View Post
    I love that you talk trash to people saying they shouldnt be playing wow if they cant find a good guild, when you're clearly in a really shit guild yourself.
    Were not terrible to the point where we cant clear normal.

Deleted
    Problem is my server is full of elitists then complete casuals. Elitists want 665+ ilvl and 3/7 mythic for raiding and the casuals want 620+ for highmaul normal wipefest.
    I smell abit of a distortion of the thruth (espec since hc is x-realm) but yea, this thread is pointless

Were not terrible to the point where we cant clear normal.
    I have ran 6/7 normal 4 times
    According to yourself you've done 6/7, that's pretty shit. Imp is the only challenge inside the instance..

Deleted
    I just got replaced in a heroic raid group because i am way undergeared.

640 Prot Pally all crafteds 3 dungeon WF and ive ran Heroic,Normal, and LFR highmaul every week since release. Barely died but i just take alot of damage.
    I have ran 6/7 normal 4 times and NO LOOT AT ALL from 6/7 on personal. The gearing method we use in our guild only allows 1 peice of gear per week per person until everyone has gotten 1 peice. When I roll on gear i ACTUALLY NEED, EVERY TIME a dps out rolls me on a BONUS ARMOUR VERSATILITY peice, just because it has versatility. I always roll a 10-50 when i REALLY need a peice of gear and when its a peice thats maybe a small upgrade for me its ALWAYS a 80-100. Im rerolling hunter so i can take the tanks plate armour with Bonus Armour versatility. Also so i get free carries cause dps is faceroll 90% of the time.

Rant over.
    there's your problem