Mythic Highmaul: Auspicious Spirits on which boss? (spriest)

I pretty much only play Clarity of Power, I'm 658 and for the most part I tried moving gradually my gear toward crit and away from mastery. We've only killed mythic Kargath yet, but now that pretty much all members are done with heroic, we're about to plunge into mythic big time. I'd like some hints on which talents should be used on which particular boss.

Does mythic Highmaul's forcing spriests to get off CoP? Should I stop trying to gear crit and go back to mastery? (seems mastery is either the best or the worst, depending if you go CoP or AS... hard to choose if you move alot/have to change talents)

Thanks for any help

---
    Wow, over a 100 read and NO replies. My question has to be the most complex ever made haha. Ok... no help from this venerable website I guess.
    Last edited by DiGG; 2015-01-06 at 09:49 PM.

Well the question has been asked before, But you're better off not using it in Highmaul. Maybe in Blackrock Foundry BUT all depends on the amount of crit we get from gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    No way. We are multiple tiers off & even then it's questionable.

Ok so... I get off the crit wagon and get back on the mastery one, then?

Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    Ok so... I get off the crit wagon and get back on the mastery one, then?
    Go with whichever is your best really. If you have a WF or one with a socket.

Deleted
    For this tier, if you have an extremely well itemized gearset (ie. crit on all slots), AS proves to be better than CoP dotweave when there's more than 3 targets.
    Of course, that's only if you also manage to play CoP dotweave perfectly.
    So AS for Tectus, and that's it...

For mythic, there's a lot of fights where there's more than 1 target so you can play CoP with SoD instead of pure dotweave. I'd advise you to stick with CoP if you don't mind the playstyle.
    Also, note that having crit is better than mastery for CoP under certain circumstances (more than 1 target and lots of movements). So having some crit on your gear for certain encounters is not bad at all.

Deleted
    I thought, but correct me if i'm wrong, that Blizz were aware of just how divinely fucked overpowered CoP is compared to AS and Void-Catastrophy, and as such were planning to fix it in 6.1? Sure I saw that blue post or tweet somewhere....

I would call cop over powered. Just that the other two talents are weak in comparison.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    I wouldn't call cop over powered. Just that the other two talents are weak in comparison.
    Yep, either or. Point is the other two need a buff I think. I'm almost certain it was a tweet that stated they needed to fix the balance of the tier by bringing the other talents up to par, that way they won't be nerfing Spriests at all by nerfing our strongest talent but just giving us some choice.