Cool "to the ground" - ghostcrawler.

lol here we go again! welcome back the burning crusades....

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you're not overreacting at all.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Deleted
    Did I miss the other half of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by redonkulos View Post
    lol here we go again! welcome back the burning crusades....
    What is this? Another thread complaining about them "fixing" the PvP set bonus?

It's hardly a nerf when it wasn't even intended to be used in PvE to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Did I miss the other half of this thread?
    It's about the ret-pally 4 piece (I'm assuming). It was *really* good for PvE, it wasn't intended to be that good, and now it's brought back down to Earth. There is no problem here, PvP gear isn't meant to be better than higher ilvl PvE pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    It's about the ret-pally 4 piece (I'm assuming). It was *really* good for PvE, it wasn't intended to be that good, and now it's brought back down to Earth. There is no problem here, PvP gear isn't meant to be better than higher ilvl PvE pieces.
    but PvE gear is fine to be superior to PvP, where actually balance matters?
    -K

they nerfed an OP set bonus and a bugged ability that didn't work half the time OH NO TO THE BOMB SHELTER B^)

why to people care about something op in pve......... the only thing it can do is help them...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    It actually shouldnt matter to people who arent mentally able to acquire either mythic PvE or high end PvP gear. The retri 4pc simmed 1,6k dps higher than the same retri with mythic 4pc.

Quote Originally Posted by redonkulos View Post
    why to people care about something op in pve......... the only thing it can do is help them...
    because it breaks balance?
    Nobody cares about killing bosses with broken mechanics giving huge buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    When did 685>690? (mithic gear vs pvp gear). I am pretty much sure it's the other way.

Yeah, sure, should you get a mithic wf item it may be one whole item level above pvp gear, but you are being delusional if 1 ilvl on 1 piece makes a difference somehow.

And before you go hurrdurr brf is higher ilvl hurrdurr yes, i am aware of that, and i'd be surprised if pvp gear doesn't get a buff (at least in pvp combat) to account for that. But even if it doesn't, 5 ilvl don't matter, one way or the other.

1.6k isnt huge when mages are simming 6k higher in mythic gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    It actually shouldnt matter to people who arent mentally able to acquire either mythic PvE or high end PvP gear. The retri 4pc simmed 1,6k dps higher than the same retri with mythic 4pc.
    It's semi easy to acquire all the PvP gear (high end PvP gear?) and in about few weeks most of the Mythic gear. Some of the trinkets are quite accessible. The PvP trinkets are awul, for STR users, however yes, the 10% damage reduction is nice but for certain comps pure DPS is the key.

PvE trinkets need to be nerfed when used in PvP, simple.
    -K

wow, all of this bitching. now they are starting to sound just like the warriors when they got nerfed
    Christopher W "Garage House Screen."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthislzon View Post
    When did 685>690? (mithic gear vs pvp gear). I am pretty much sure it's the other way.

Yeah, sure, should you get a mithic wf item it may be one whole item level above pvp gear, but you are being delusional if 1 ilvl on 1 piece makes a difference somehow.

And before you go hurrdurr brf is higher ilvl hurrdurr yes, i am aware of that, and i'd be surprised if pvp gear doesn't get a buff (at least in pvp combat) to account for that. But even if it doesn't, 5 ilvl don't matter, one way or the other.
    Not the main pieces, some offpieces and trinkets are insane, specially for human rets and dks.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Good grief, is he making noise again? Is this sad hunk of man-flesh still whining about how awesome LoL is (lol) and how WoW sucks? @Ghostcrawler: Sorry you sucked Greg, but you were fired for a reason. Go crawl back to your hole. The folk you made fun of in Wrath Beta were right and you were wrong. See what a slap in the face feels like now son?
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2015-01-06 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minnnlinz View Post
    wow, all of this bitching. now they are starting to sound just like the warriors when they got nerfed
    Oh please, I've seen enough whining from paladins in my 10 years of WoW to fill an encyclopedia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Is this sad hunk of man-flesh still whining about how awesome LoL is (lol) and how WoW sucks? Sorry you sucked Greg, but you were fired for a reason. Go crawl back to your hole. The "scared cows" you made fun of in Wrath Beta were right and you were wrong.
    Except he wasn't fired. If you're going to talk, talk out of the correct end of your body.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one time the bitching on Paladins was valid was in Vanilla. No class should ever be a auto-attack class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh good I didn't invest in this 'obviously going to be nerfed' PvE game breaker. S'alright with me bud, I'm pulling acceptable dps on all fights without it.
    /deckchair
    /sunglasses
    /cocktail
    /sip
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no point to this. If you want to talk about Retribution mechanics (in a constructive manner, please), there are other threads for it.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!