Deleted

Holy PVP 2 set for Highmaul

How good is the pvp 2 set for PvE raiding?

"When Prayer of Mending heals a target, you and the target gain 130 Versatility for 10 sec. Stacks up to 5 times."

I tested it ingame and I noticed it's pretty easy to get close to 100% uptime on it because of words of mending + prayer of mending casts, and its about a 5% increase in healing with the versatility.

Now offcourse you lose a bit of stats compared to Heroic items, or even Mythic items, but the secondary stats on the pvp gear isn't even bad.
    You can get Multi + Crit on shoulders and Multi + Haste on legs, or some other good combination.

Any ideas?

Deleted
    depending on the fight i'm getting between 70% and 80% uptime. It's good. really good. Depending on stat weights you use it's about equal to mythic gloves / shoulders (both from butcher) so pretty much going to be the best option for most people for some time.

Its very good, the buff you get is decent, and you usually sit at 5 stacks during fights with constant damage. The best part though is buffing your raid dps by a bit. On butcher it had a uptime of 38% on one of our melee dps, which is quite a nice dps gain overall for the raid