Max # of Missions available at any one time?

Hey Gang,
    Anyone happen to know if there is a cap on the # of missions you can have at any one time in your garrison? All of my followers are capped ilevel and I have no reason at all to do the XP missions anymore for crates (yes I know you can get gear / gold out of them, but I can't be bothered anymore).

Just wanting to make sure that I don't miss out the stones or highmaul mission if I don't spam the missions to make room for them.

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't capped all of my followers yet but of the 4 100's I have (only 2 have a level 3 barracks) I have had as few as 8-9 missions going at once and as many as 13-14 all the while still having available missions on tap. For the most part though I seem to average about 10-11 active missions between the 4 max level toons I have.

Granted the missions I have are of whatever type is available to me - I prioritize the 615 and higher missions first, GR missions next and Bonus XP after that.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    I had 20 available missions the otherday, only average 13 actives however due to 2/3 follower missions.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonfish View Post
    Hey Gang,
    Anyone happen to know if there is a cap on the # of missions you can have at any one time in your garrison? All of my followers are capped ilevel and I have no reason at all to do the XP missions anymore for crates (yes I know you can get gear / gold out of them, but I can't be bothered anymore).

Just wanting to make sure that I don't miss out the stones or highmaul mission if I don't spam the missions to make room for them.

Thanks in advance.
    No, there isn't a max.. as in a cap.

There is a theoretical max you will have, based on mission expiration times.. but nothing preventing you from getting more missions.
    If you are interested in seeing when your next rare missions are likely to come up, get the addon *Master Plan* which has a 4th tab at the bottom of the command table.
    This tab shows all the important missions and when you last did them (This doesn't auto populate, you'll have to use the addon for a few weeks for this to start helping).
    Most of the raid missions and such are every 2 weeks, so by some simple math you can see when the next one will likely appear.
    The tab also fills in your best options for followers for those slots.. for counters anyway, which allows you to see which you need to upgrade (tinted red if too low ilvl for optimal)
    There is also a list at the bottom of *useless* followers that aren't optimal for the special missions, so you have a list of ones to *deactivate* if you want to try re-rolling for new/better stats, like epic mounts.

I wen't away for 4 days and had 26 available when i returned. That's excluding the 12 that were finished.