Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    I can't figure out what I'm missing. I ran Warcraftlog's Compare for our last Mythic Killrogg kill, and so many healers are higher. My priest is Ohthepain. The RL has made thelast logs public so I can get help. We have a few douche bags on the server, so he usually keeps them private.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JvLFKazpgWB3tMwk

My current profile is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thepain/simple , but that's after I switched out the 720 Staff from Heroic Arch, thinking I needed more MS. Seems like a lot of the top holy priests have 45-50% MS.

Of particular questions is why do all my spells hit for less. Here's a Warcraftlogs Compare with the Rank 1 healer in my bracket. Even his damn lightwell hits for 10k/tic more than mine. As does every other cast makes my look like a bandage https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...u&type=healing

Sure would like some help. FWIW, I use Devine Star on this fight because it almost always procs me two instant Flash Heals.

Thanks!!!!!!

When you go down for visions and you come up from visions with 20 stacks you do 200% increased healing for 60 seconds.
    If you're not on any visions groups you will obviously do less healing than those who are and if your group downstairs sucks and die before 20 stacks you'll obviously less healing as well.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=185577
    He has 20% undying salvation uptime you have 4%.
    Last edited by Isheria; 2015-11-23 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    When you go down for visions and you come up from visions with 20 stacks you do 200% increased healing for 60 seconds.
    If you're not on any visions groups you will obviously do less healing than those who are and if your group downstairs sucks and die before 20 stacks you'll obviously less healing as well.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=185577
    He has 20% undying salvation uptime you have 4%.
    Yeah, forgot about that, and I went down for visions at the end and came out to keep raid up when we started loosing peeps to Heart Seeker and Death Throws. I see the boost to my CoH. So, not really and apples to apples comparison. Besides that, do you see anything wrong in what I was doing? Places to improve? Would you stay with the 720 Arch staff over my currently equipped MH & OH, giving up the MS they have? Am I overvaluing MS? Does my choice to use Divine Star to proc 2 instant FH make sense? With the movement during Death Throws, I placed a high value on having instant FH, not to mention they come in handy for those with Heart Seeker. I've been told by some Renew isn't what it once was (not that strong) of a filler, but I've generally tried to keep as many out as I can. Since I use the SoL procs to get FH and hence Serendipity stacks, I haven't used my glyphed BH much.

In the case of weapons, how do you determine the weight of Spell Power vs a potential stat loss, like in my case? I use Pawn, but I'm not sure the default values are what they need to be. Actually, I have the same problem looking at higher ilvl gear that may not be optimum stats. When does ilvl and likely things like Intel trump stats?

I realize this is just one mythic and our first tries at Gorefiend, but any suggestions are great.
    Last edited by Painagain; 2015-11-23 at 07:27 PM.

Holy is the least selected healer type for Mythic right now and the ones that are selected are not competitive at all. Even tho these players are amazingly good.
    Wut wut wut in the mud

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No surprise. Valor upgrades probably hurt holy the most, since if you decide to keep the old bonuses, you're losing yet another 10 item levels on those. And that's ignoring all the other issues.

For the majority of the pulls, we were actually making a mistake handling the adds that spawn in that second transition phase, as we were AoEing them down and trying to use healing CDs to handle the damage.

Deleted
    Haven't found something relevant posted so : would it be decent to äsk me healin officer to lemme cast hymn quite early on feast since i guess with a sanctuary afterwords and some fast bindin-poh on every group plus a halo in the end will be able to keep a strong echo of light on whole raid for all feast duration?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Haven't found something relevant posted so : would it be decent to äsk me healin officer to lemme cast hymn quite early on feast since i guess with a sanctuary afterwords and some fast bindin-poh on every group plus a halo in the end will be able to keep a strong echo of light on whole raid for all feast duration?
    Nevermind the sanc part reckon it wont help with echo uptime, although sometimes it procs the free flash on cast. weird huh? Blizz should defo consider having it backin echo uprimer since it heals ballocks

It's better off to just renew spam and keep CoH on CD. You can ask to have Divine Hymn Earlier, however it's actually better to have it be the last CD. Unless you're running an obnoxious amount of healers, you'll have to heal the laste 10-15 seconds of feast without any CD's. Divine Hymn grants everyone 10% more healing, so it makes it slightly easier to heal the last part. If you get in a bind and damage is getting to insane levels, by all means BH BH PoH spam, just keep in mind you're mana is going to run dry very quickly.

As for free flash heals from Sanctuary, it procs from all heals. Personally I find Divine Star to work better for me with Surge of Light as I can just DS - FH x2 - PoH for pretty low mana. Sanctuary also shouldn't proc Echoes of Light as it's only procced off of your direct healing.

So I am just curious as to if the flavor is to stay in serenity rolling renews and using Holy Word on CD, or just stay in sanct and roll renews.

Stay in sanct and roll renews and keep CoH on CD. PoM as needed and PoH when shit hits the fan.

Has anyone tried CoP for Tyrant ranks with the hp drop?

I haven't no, mainly because my guild is more interested in doing sales runs than parse runs, as am I. I can see how it could work but I feel you'll get better HPS in the long run with WoM and renew/CoH spamming.

disc or holy good for healing ?

Since pre patch is officially out today, this thread will be closed and all future Holy Priest discussion moved here.