Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Another set of Hotfixes and Where Are The....

...Do I even need to say it anymore?

January 7

Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts

Garrison Buildings
    Barn
    Deadly Iron Trap now only traps an elite creature (Direfang Alpha, Ironhide Bull, and Wetland Trampler) that the player or party has tap credit on.
    [Require a realm restart] Spawn rates for Direfang Alpha, Ironhide Bull, and Wetland Trampler has increased slightly.
    Class

Death Knight
    Talents
    Conversion for Frost Death Knights should now correctly count as 15 Runic Power spent toward other abilities that trigger based on Runic Power spent.
    Druid
    Restoration
    Wild Growth's healing should now smoothly increase with Haste instead of having breakpoints. Total healing for the ability will vary slightly depending how much Haste the Druid had previously; with healing increasing slightly for most Druids.
    Armor Sets
    PvP 2-piece set bonus for Restoration Druids should no longer incorrectly consume Nature's Swiftness when the root effect is triggered.
    Hunter
    Talents
    Resolved a situation that could cause Binding Shot to not stun the target correctly.
    Monk
    General
    Way of the Monk now increases the Monk's autoattack damage with one-handed weapons by 25% (down from 40%), and increases the attack speed of two-handed weapons by 55% (up from 40%).
    Priest
    Talents
    Clarity of Will's (Discipline) damage absorption shield can now stack up to a maximum of 75% of the casting Priest's health (instead of up to 50% of the target's health).
    Rogue
    Subtlety
    Honor Among Thieves now only triggers its effect in combat.
    Sinister Calling's triggered Bleed effects should now be able to Crit or Multistrike if the source Bleed effect could Crit or Multistrike.
    Shaman

General
    Lightning Shield should no longer expire prematurely when Cyclone is cast on an Elemental Shaman.
    Warrior
    Fury
    Wild Strike should now be correctly crediting the full amount of Rage that had been spent towards the talent, Anger Management.
    Last edited by Expat; 2015-01-08 at 01:58 AM.

Just close the thread. We see this daily

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Q Q Close thread please.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    ...Do I even need to say it anymore?
    No. You need to get banned so you can't say it anymore. You should know better after having your thread locked yesterday.

Oh I'm sorry, didn't realise we all agreed with Bashiok that Warlocks look pretty good, and not only that but are 'consistently' good! Which we should naturally be thankful for seeing as we 'shined' so brightly in the previous content. OK so Close thread nothing to see here, clearly no value to reporting Hotfix news because we are fine and definitely not waiting for any sort of buffs or mechanical changes or improvements so such patchnotes would not be of any interest to any warlocks here.

Oh I'm sorry, didn't realise we all agreed with Bashiok that Warlocks look pretty good, and not only that but are 'consistently' good! Which we should naturally be thankful for seeing as we 'shined' so brightly in the previous content. OK so Close thread nothing to see here, clearly no value to reporting Hotfix news because we are fine and definitely not waiting for any sort of buffs or mechanical changes or improvements so such patchnotes would not be of any interest to any warlocks here.
    We are consistently good. We aren't consistently GOD, but we are consitently GOOD. Am I saying we have nothing wrong with us? No, but we shouldn't be shocked that we aren't getting buffs prior to BRF considering we are above average for Highmaul.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    We are consistently good. We aren't consistently GOD, but we are consitently GOOD. Am I saying we have nothing wrong with us? No, but we shouldn't be shocked that we aren't getting buffs prior to BRF considering we are above average for Highmaul.
    Might be that the op needs to get GOOD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    id rather be GOD tho! but yeah, we arent in as bad a situation as some ppl claim, but you do need to spec optimally for the encounter and i think that is what ppl dont do, they stick with their favorite spec(which imo is really how it should be) and play that on all encounter and that wont work anymore with the way locks are atm. i do feel however that the difference between our best spec and worst spec on an encounter is too great and we dont really shine on any encounter, and the classes that do shine on the encounters shine to the point of OP'ness imo.

Don't recall claiming I was good... I hover between the 80th and 90th percentile. But should I need to be playing 99th percentile warlock to compete with other classes in the 80-90 range? Should I also need to respec, retalent, reglyph and change gear for each different boss in order to be "good"?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should I also need to respec, retalent, reglyph and change gear for each different boss in order to be "good"?
    You should be doing everything possible.

Q Q Close thread please.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't recall claiming I was good... I hover between the 80th and 90th percentile. But should I need to be playing 99th percentile warlock to compete with other classes in the 80-90 range? Should I also need to respec, retalent, reglyph and change gear for each different boss in order to be "good"?
    Yes, you need. And respeccing, retallenting, reglyphing, gearchanging is not something uncommon to do, your imaginary "80-90 percent" very often do this exact thing to be good
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    You should be doing everything possible.
    with the way locks are now, you need every possible advantage to do fine which is something im fundamentally against when other dps classes can stick with 1 spec and still do fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    with the way locks are now, you need every possible advantage to do fine which is something im fundamentally against when other dps classes can stick with 1 spec and still do fine.
    I would take variability of class any time instead of "just spec frost lol"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I have to admit that the whine threads are making me want to reroll more then anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    I have to admit that the whine threads are making me want to reroll more then anything else.
    Secondeded. Let's all quit and play Runescape together!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    i would too, if it wasnt for the fact that currently i feel that the disparity of optimal specs vs suboptimal on the various encounters is just too great atm, if you want to play a suboptimal spec on an encounter it should still be good enough to hold their own instead of being terribad and atm it isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I'm assuming you're a mage? If so you do get to swap specs, Arcane for Butcher and Fire for Tectus, just like how we go Destro for Margok and Demo for Tectus, people just seem to dislike switching to a 3rd spec to be more efficient on this forum for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    I'm assuming you're a mage? If so you do get to swap specs, Arcane for Butcher and Fire for Tectus, just like how we go Destro for Margok and Demo for Tectus, people just seem to dislike switching to a 3rd spec to be more efficient on this forum for some reason.
    and yet you can stick with frost and still do passable dmg, locks cant atm.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Bashiok just basically told warlocks we are fine, so they are smoking some heavy shit to not understand that we want fun gameplay and just not damage buffs.