Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean yeah I can see on simulationcraft where it is showing yall lower, but that is patchwerk of course. On the other end, after being the best at everything in MoP I feel like some time at the bottom is deserved.

Then again I am a mage, how can I talk. (Then again, we were never the best at everything, hell we can barely solo some h 25m cata stuff, and some of it we can't while other classes do fine.)

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I would take variability of class any time instead of "just spec frost lol"
    I would agree except its not a real choice when you are presented with A) Change spec & be competitive or B) Stay the spec you enjoy and be terrible. The gap between being the 'correct' spec, build and glyphs and being anything else is just way too far apart to feel anything other than forced.

This is especially ridiculous when you need to be all 3 specs, which is the case for Warlocks at the moment and just retarded when each Talent level does completely different things. This is the worst design imaginable. Talents should be one tier with all movement options, one tier with all aoe options.... not bloody 3 completely different aspects in one row, it just becomes: Pick me when you need to AOE, pick me when you need to single target.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I mean yeah I can see on simulationcraft
    Simulationcraft APL, especially for Demonology, has been awful for as long as I can remember.

Biggest buff I could see for Warlocks on front page of MMO is Tri-Spec. DMG is fine QoL issues are awful.

Deleted
    i can see the frustration when someone only plays destro and want to be competitive on all fights but thats not possible right now.
    that been said i do agree with some of the clunky mechanics that came with the new lvl 100 tier talents.

Fine I'll bite:

Bashiok just basically told warlocks we are fine, so they are smoking some heavy shit to not understand that we want fun gameplay and just not damage buffs.
    Bashiok's statement is spot on to our current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Fine I'll bite:

Bashiok's statement is spot on to our current situation.
    Bashiok's statement can be taken with less than a grain of salt, https://twitter.com/DuraDuraTyer/sta...51743611363330 he admits to not being a class designer and links logs that completely contradict his statement.

Summed up: Bashiok doesn't know anything about class balance.

Deleted
    still waiting for that fel imp dispel fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Bashiok's statement can be taken with less than a grain of salt, https://twitter.com/DuraDuraTyer/sta...51743611363330 he admits to not being a class designer and links logs that completely contradict his statement.

Summed up: Bashiok doesn't know anything about class balance.
    I could not stop laughing for almost 5 minutes when I saw that. Finally stopped laughing, looked at it again, and started laughing. I don't think we're trash but that is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    I could not stop laughing for almost 5 minutes when I saw that. Finally stopped laughing, looked at it again, and started laughing. I don't think we're trash but that is hilarious.
    Damage isn't really our issue imo, just the wrong spells do the wrong amount of damage. I.E. Demonbolt shouldn't do as much damage as it does, that should be shifted to meta % or shadowbolt or something. (Except RoF, it is absolute bull and is the only 'broken' thing atm in my opinion)

Would love to have a new raid cd or something to add to our lack of utility.

Our mobility seems perfectly fine atm to me, we aren't supposed to be a mobile class that is why so much of our damage is based around huge damage dumps, (Chaos bolt, Meta, Haunt)

People need to get over this, if it wasn't before then it should be obvious by now that there is no intention in the near future to alter warlocks. Its time to either pull up your big boy pants and deal with what you have or move along to another spec whose color is closer to the top of the rainbow sim chart.

I will note that monks are having a pissy fit that they got "like the seventh nerf" even though they have been topping the charts which is just proof that if you decide your class/spec based on how high up the chart it is you will be dealing with some stinging butthurt in no time when they nerf it.

And yes, you should be doing everything you can to maximise your dps even if that means switching around specs/talents. I'm sorry you cant have one spec/build to rule them all and have to show a little more effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's plenty of threads on the forum where this train of thought could have been posted and this (again) did not need it's own thread. Closing this.

Ask yourself what good it is to have the board overrun with several threads, all discussing the same thing. Stick to existing threads, like this one: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rding-to-Blizz

CLOSED.