Does Leorajh get nothing?

Got all bodyguards to max rep, and everyone except Leorajh seems to get a new appearance when you use them as a bodyguard.

Defender Illonia: Tier 17 paladin
    Delvar Ironfist: Tier 17 DK
    Tormmonk: New sword, looks like Ka'graz's Burning Blade
    Talonpriest Ishaal: Gets a shadowy aura

Am I missing something? Seems like the poor cat guy gets nothing

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Got all bodyguards to max rep, and everyone except Leorajh seems to get a new appearance when you use them as a bodyguard.

Defender Illonia: Tier 17 paladin
    Delvar Ironfist: Tier 17 DK
    Tormmonk: New sword, looks like Ka'graz's Burning Blade
    Talonpriest Ishaal: Gets a shadowy aura

Am I missing something? Seems like the poor cat guy gets nothing
    Doesn't matter, he gets mini-bloodlust at bodyguard rep lvl 2... all that matters
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Out of curiosity how did you level that many so quickly? Not saying it can't be done, just that it's insane. I barely got Talonpriest halfway on the first rank lol. Then again I have a couple other followers with about 500 rep or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wengel View Post
    Doesn't matter, he gets mini-bloodlust at bodyguard rep lvl 2... all that matters
    This in all honesty he is by far the best Bodyguard with Tommork a close second, Bloodlust and a heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Out of curiosity how did you level that many so quickly? Not saying it can't be done, just that it's insane. I barely got Talonpriest halfway on the first rank lol. Then again I have a couple other followers with about 500 rep or something.
    In Spires there is a part near the talon priest area in the east with a rare spawn bee there are a bunch of lvl 96 ish mobs who have 0 health give no loot however give full rep towards your bodyguard i did 2 bodyguards on my warlock in about 20 minutes.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=84912 that is the bee.
    Last edited by Dhoraks; 2015-01-08 at 09:45 AM.

Deleted
    For what it's worth, tormmok lost his new sword the moment I left him alone, and he's been using his old sword since. Also seems like delvar and illona have lost their new gear sets as well. Delvar is back to the DK Tier 10 recolor that isn't available to players (black with yellow glow) for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The invading demons in Talador, just east/northeast of auchindoun, extremely close to a flightpoint there, give rep and spawn insanely fast. Took me about 30-40 minutes per bodyguard as blood spec DK in ilvl ~630-640 gear.
    Last edited by mmoc6a35382349; 2015-01-08 at 09:44 AM.

Deleted
    What's the point of getting rep with these followers, making them better, if all you use them for is getting rep with them?

Better idea than those mentioned for follower rep: In Gorgrond, east of Highpass, there's a pool with a lot of snakes in it. Put your toon in the snake pit (above the water) and type /afk follower rep farm and go afk for a few hours. Your life and your follower's are never in danger, the follower will kill all the snakes that attack you or it, and each kill gives 12 rep. (Mileage may vary on pvp servers.)

Quote Originally Posted by brighthammer View Post
    Better idea than those mentioned for follower rep: In Gorgrond, east of Highpass, there's a pool with a lot of snakes in it. Put your toon in the snake pit (above the water) and type /afk follower rep farm and go afk for a few hours. Your life and your follower's are never in danger, the follower will kill all the snakes that attack you or it, and each kill gives 12 rep. (Mileage may vary on pvp servers.)
    Or find one of the multiple spots in Spires/Gorgrond and max them out by hand in about 30-40 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    What's the point of getting rep with these followers, making them better, if all you use them for is getting rep with them?
    Achievz! That is the only reason I got them all to wingman and am slowly putting them onto disable while I replace them with followers from the inn that don't have the useless bodyguard trait slot taking up space.

Quote Originally Posted by Neromius View Post
    Or find one of the multiple spots in Spires/Gorgrond and max them out by hand in about 30-40 minutes.
    Idd, the wasps and more importantly grubs near the gorgrond pet master is a great spot for rep farming.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Neromius View Post
    Another spot that hasn't been mentioned yet is the one with a bunch of small grubling thingies in the ruins around the area where the pet battle master is in Gorgrond. That's what I used to get rep with the 2 bodyguards I've maxed(Leorajh because that one is actually useful to me, Illona to prove that it's doable in half an hour for somebody in another similar thread). There's a rare mob and 2 packs of grublings in the ruins of a tower at the end of the path, and just up the hill from that ruined tower there's another 2, so as a very mobile spec(Windwalker), I was able to keep rotating between those packs with very little downtime(sometimes they seem to bug out and take a bit longer to respawn)

EDIT: I guess it was mentioned while I was typing this
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

My ilona doesn't even have a shield or sword at level 3, she just fights with her fists. Bodyguards are a buggy mess.

Oh wow thanks guys for the locations. I didn't even think to look in those areas. I killed stuff in those areas for the rares/tamers/other things, but it never crossed my mind on those being an easy spot.

That'll help me get a few up for when Blizzard, hopefully, adjusts them so they have some of the issues they have now. Hate going to Nagrand and them pulling because I ran past something just because the stables there doesn't register as a full mount. It acts like you are normally walking so why not pull crap? >>

Great follower, Mini Bloodlust, medicore DPS, and a command table wherever and whenever you want.

I always use him. Given I am a hunter and don't need a tank.