Thread: Laptop advice

Laptop advice

Hello!
    Need advice for a new laptop that can handle WoW and D3, mostly for idling around/solo play.

The 2 laptops I've set my eyes upon:

Asus laptop with AMD APU+GPU ( www (dot) emag (dot) ro/laptop-asus-cu-procesor-amd-quad-core-a10-5750m-2-50ghz-15-6-4gb-1tb-dvd-rw-amd-radeontm-hd-8670m-2gb-freedos-dark-grey-r510dp-xx118d/pd/DN1F5BBBM/ )

and

Acer laptop with Intel CPU + nVidia GPU ( www (dot) acer (dot) co.in/ac/en/IN/content/model/NX.MESSI.001 )

Any idea which will run the 2 games better or if there's a huge difference from one to the other?
    Thanks in advance for any replies!

15+ Year Old Account
    Intel flavor, however the GT740 isnt a very powerful gpu, try getting one with at least a 750M and avoid Acer.

AMD APUs do not run wow well at all.

Might be better off listing your budget and what you want the laptop for other than WoW/D3 -- any editing/streaming? does it need to be a laptop? taking it places like work or school? etc.

400-450 euro for budget, the 2 games are the most requiring applications, no editing or streaming will ever happen on it, I need it at work mostly (work which is done mostly in a remote desktop connection), and I do need it to be portable as well, as the job involves some random travels. No need for it to be a kickass machine, just to run the 2 games, for the rest I have a home desktop PC.
    Also, the 2 laptops in my shattered links are the best 2 I could find for the money, there's also an Asus with i5 clocked 1.7GHz /2.7 turbo but with GeForce 820M