a "fixer up" and re-sell

So i made a bid on a auctionsite and won, It's a bit of a gambling site from different companys and my box contained a acer predator g3120 ( payed roughly 10 euro for this).

Fully functional with an

AMD ll x4 645 Quad
    Gforce gtx550Ti (up to 4gb, not sure if integrated or not yet will check when package arrives) but i dont think the 550 exist as a integrated.
    8Gb ddr3 1666mhz
    1tb HDD
    And rocking a windows 7 64bit.

Now im curious if it's worth for me to pay the shipment on 20euro (then add the 10 for the bid) and dust it off a bit, replace some fans and case and resell it or will i most likely just lose on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    The video card is 1GB, dont know where they get "up to 4" and pretty much useless for any current games.

The Win 7 Key, memory, 1TB HDD and slick looking case alone is worth the cost.

Plus, you bidded and won, the right thing is to complete the purchase. Im not sure what answer your looking for here.

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    The video card is 1GB, dont know where they get "up to 4" and pretty much useless for any current games.

The Win 7 Key, memory, 1TB HDD and slick looking case alone is worth the cost.

Plus, you bidded and won, the right thing is to complete the purchase. Im not sure what answer your looking for here.
    payment is already done. but not shipping. so even if i get it or not the "seller" already got their money! was more if it was sorth spending the shipping to get it. but i asume it is then. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.