15+ Year Old Account
    Blaaahhhhh first run of Monster Hunt and I'm in a dire place vs the last boss as Tess.

Then I see the way out - I abuse the Gallywix and Fel Reaver he had on board to burn his entire deck with spells and coins, Sabotage his Kingsbane (kills Gallywix) and Sap the Fel Reaver, which simultaneously burned KB. I am dead with one good hit but will survive one more turn since he has no more KB and an empty board.

He plays his Fel Reaver back, I answer with N'zoth which includes a Chillmaw to block.

Then he plays his Sabotage, which out of a full board of seven, hit my Chillmaw. Swing face and dead.

FML.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

And im back with my typical dungeon run losses. 7/8 while scratching balls and reading news...then i go full focus for last boss and lose in 4 turns...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    And im back with my typical dungeon run losses. 7/8 while scratching balls and reading news...then i go full focus for last boss and lose in 4 turns...
    You basically have to build specifically for the end boss, since you're SUPPOSED to face a specific end boss per character. It's buggy currently though - on my first successful Crowley run, I faced a random encounter as number 8 instead of Lord Godfrey. And on my first successful Tess run, I faced Griselda - complete with dialogue as if I was Shaw.

But yeah, it's so ridiculously dependant on specific setups. Like, if you're Shaw and you don't get +2 attack on your dogs, you will struggle so, SO much with Griselda's constant stream of 6/3's.

This game is furthering down the shit show rabbit hole, gg blizzard. I hope you choke on your cash.

All those op 1 mana spells....fuck that shit.

All those op 1 mana spells....fuck that shit.
    What OP 1 mana spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Blaaahhhhh first run of Monster Hunt and I'm in a dire place vs the last boss as Tess.

Then I see the way out - I abuse the Gallywix and Fel Reaver he had on board to burn his entire deck with spells and coins, Sabotage his Kingsbane (kills Gallywix) and Sap the Fel Reaver, which simultaneously burned KB. I am dead with one good hit but will survive one more turn since he has no more KB and an empty board.

He plays his Fel Reaver back, I answer with N'zoth which includes a Chillmaw to block.

Then he plays his Sabotage, which out of a full board of seven, hit my Chillmaw. Swing face and dead.

FML.
    i kept taking jade skuriken+ the 3 or 4 mana 3/6, everytime you cast a spell gain 2 spell dmg, i had 3 of those in deck and gang up.

i basically did what you did milled him but killed the reaver, but couldn't mill KB.

each turn you just discover another jade skuriken, throw it for a ton of damage and spawn a bigger and bigger jade, by the time i had lethal i had jades 5-11 on board.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    What OP 1 mana spells?
    only 1 i can think of is dark pact.

1 mana summon 2 doomguards or 2 void lords, or 1 doomguard/void lord heal for 8.

i know it takes setup but it's so fucking hard to counterplay it even if you know it's coming you can't stop it, you can't silence because they play the lackey or cube then dark pact, there is no silence counter.

Pretty much any genn or baku decks need to get nerfed hard. Pally is unfazed by either requirement and hunter can easily do mongo hunter with baku and win by turn 5. It's funny on hearthpwn how many people are acting proud of themselves for getting high ranks with pally decks right now when pally has literally a 50-70% win rate.

Genn and Baku need to not trigger until turn 3-5 and that'd be fine, but pally has been needing a nerf since before the expansion.

The new solo adventure from witchwood is just crazy hard/rng dependant. Im now at 100 bosses defeated with the houndmaster and the last one always gets me. I tech 100% just for last boss and still cant beat it. My last game i felt like i can do it and just pulled 6 cards in a row from the starting hand ....wwwtttttffff.

Deleted
    The new solo adventure from witchwood is just crazy hard/rng dependant. Im now at 100 bosses defeated with the houndmaster and the last one always gets me. I tech 100% just for last boss and still cant beat it. My last game i felt like i can do it and just pulled 6 cards in a row from the starting hand ....wwwtttttffff.
    the best way i found to win all of those is to mill mill mill

also if you dont get +3 attack gg.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    the best way i found to win all of those is to mill mill mill

also if you dont get +3 attack gg.
    So after 106 tries i managed to win with Houndmaster Shaw. I had +2hp on my minions, enemy minions cost +1 and a lot of small minions in my deck. The gamesaver was this card that lest you chose a treasure/secret? I took a 8 mana card from it that fills the board with random enemy minions. That defeated the last boss within 2 turns.

Basicly just luck

So after 106 tries i managed to win with Houndmaster Shaw. I had +2hp on my minions, enemy minions cost +1 and a lot of small minions in my deck. The gamesaver was this card that lest you chose a treasure/secret? I took a 8 mana card from it that fills the board with random enemy minions. That defeated the last boss within 2 turns.

Basicly just luck
    Yep, That's all this game is. Anyone says different is likely too invested financially to say otherwise. This game reminds me of video poker, except when you win at that you at least get real money back.

overwhelming number of cards have very randomize effect... Of course the game is a luck luster.

https://i.imgur.com/byFRScS.png

WTF is up with Blizzard's matchmaking? This is the 3rd time this has happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post

WTF is up with Blizzard's matchmaking? This is the 3rd time this has happened to me.
    Was you on a win streak? I have been getting that a lot at ranks 5 down to 1 everytime I win 2-3 games in a row it throws up a legend player.

Done my free arena up till 2 losses with 5 wins and I keep getting surprised how dumb these matches can get. My first loss was against a rogue who did that 4/5 that reshuffles his hand, then he had 2 free 8/8 on turn 4 or 5 which was impossible to deal with. Second loss was against a warlock who got himself to 2 hp and then spam the board with like 4 or 5 Hooked Reavers, I'm not even overreacting he really had that many. I guess with the deck I got I should be happy with 5 wins, it was filled with fair neutrals with rarely any of the new arena cards.

5+ Year Old Account
    So I'm playing a rank 20 game. I'm playing ZooLock. Druid has to ROPE every FUCKING turn on a goddamn rank 20 game. I know, blah blah "its the rules and its ok to do that" but JFC. This a fucking tournament. Why do you need to fucking rope on a turn where all you did was hero power and attack one of my minions. FUCK people like that.

Ok I'm better now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post

Wow man, fuck that shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodstripes View Post
    So I'm playing a rank 20 game. I'm playing ZooLock. Druid has to ROPE every FUCKING turn on a goddamn rank 20 game. I know, blah blah "its the rules and its ok to do that" but JFC. This a fucking tournament. Why do you need to fucking rope on a turn where all you did was hero power and attack one of my minions. FUCK people like that.

Ok I'm better now.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow man, fuck that shit.
    RoPiNg Is A lEgItImAtE sTrAtEgY

Seriously though, people do it to try and tilt you. Some people say "you need the full timer every turn to think about tactics" but that's plain bullshit until you're playing multi-card turns. They're just trying to justify tilting you to get an edge.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    RoPiNg Is A lEgItImAtE sTrAtEgY

Seriously though, people do it to try and tilt you. Some people say "you need the full timer every turn to think about tactics" but that's plain bullshit until you're playing multi-card turns. They're just trying to justify tilting you to get an edge.
    I guess I'm easily tiltable. Thanks for the words of confidence friend!

10+ Year Old Account
    So tired of playing against sudderwock shaman. It's just a no skill deck and even when my opponent misplays really badly he still wins because he throws down sudderwock and wins.
    He burned several of his own cards because he couldn't manage his own hand size. He missed face damage by not attacking before clearing with volcano, just depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.