Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    What? No. Absolutely not. Ysera followed by swinging into Loatheb was the WORST play you had. It automatically put you in range of a Pyroblast finisher if just one bomb hit your face for one damage, and don't forget Mages are running Forgotten Torch as well.

You needed to defend and consolidate your board before using a full turn for one minion. That means Sludge and hero power.
    It was a Tempo Mage, they do not play Pyroblasts or Forgotten Torches(only Freeze plays Pyro and only Reno and some Freeze play Torch) and he had already played Ethereal Arcanist and used the spell. He had 0 spells in his deck that could kill me as I already explained he had wasted them all. The game was absolutely over as he had no minion bigger than a Piloted Shredder he could throw at me and even Unstable Portals had already been used.

Playing Ysera was the winning play 99,9% of the time.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2016-03-13 at 11:33 PM.

You did a play that can be argued. Don't listen to Nikka. No one else does. He/she offers the worse advice or the most obvious advice. You will get used to it. You lost due to RNG and RNG only. He played a RNG card and you lost due to again..RNG. Nature of the game. Mage had a lot of health and armoring up saved you another turn. But your belcher dies and you continue on with zero minions and still a ysera sitting. Sometimes its go big or go home.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    You did a play that can be argued. Don't listen to Nikka. No one else does. He/she offers the worse advice or the most obvious advice. You will get used to it. You lost due to RNG and RNG only. He played a RNG card and you lost due to again..RNG. Nature of the game. Mage had a lot of health and armoring up saved you another turn. But your belcher dies and you continue on with zero minions and still a ysera sitting. Sometimes its go big or go home.
    Lol, the butthurt continues on
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Lol, the butthurt continues on
    ? If you say so

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    Right back on the hate train after your little time out eh?

OMG Faint posted something that wasn't about how much he hates Hearthstone.

Made myself a new priest deck for fun, with silence combos n shit. Headed into casual. My first 3 opponents are 2 hunter and one shaman.

All 3 of them are always hovering over their cards for like 30 sec, like if they would think really hard. Turns out all 3 were all out face decks.

Guys wtf, somehow your brain works veeeeery slow lol.

Played value mage against another mage. I had board control and just played golden monkey. It gave me Paletress, I was winning hard.
    I play Paletress and hero power. It gives me Majordomo... He topdecks BGH and I die 2 turns later.

Just went on tilt a lil bit, knew it was an anyfin paladin and held onto brawl till he played it.
    Taken down to 6 health brawled and won then proceeded to reno back to full. Next turn second anyfin and thats GG no way anyone could survive, just a shitty way to lose

How is divine favor even balanced? Were the devs on crack when they made it?

Deleted
    Unstable portal can go to hell.

My opponent topdecked unstable portal. Got Varian so 7 mana cost then drew Raggy, Rhonin and a Lord of the Arena (I have no clue). Was funny to say the least.

Is it me, or is the 3 daily quests stored limit way too small? Realistically clearing even one quest takes at least half an hour. (That's assuming quick matches and you can actually win with whatever god forsaken class/gimmick they set you up with. Good luck doing quests for your off classes.) When the quests aren't aligned it becomes even more problematic.

I'm kinda angry. For Blizzard being such a casual gamer kinda thing, you think they could at least store 5 or 7 quests. I'd spend a few hours on a weekend clearing quests. Every day or even every 3 days? No way do I have time to sit down to hearthstone like that.

And yeah yeah I get it that the quests are optional, but besides quests there's no way to "progress" in this game without making gold or paying $$.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Is it me, or is the 3 daily quests stored limit way too small?
    Not absolutely sure how it works but I think 1 or 2 quests get buffered beyond the 3 you can see. If you've been slacking and then clear all 3 quests the next day you will get extra ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing my Taunt warrior deck vs a rogue. Late game and nothing of note on the board. Perfect time to toss out my Varian.

Jackpot! Varian pulls an Obsidian Destroyer, Sunwalker and Cult Master. Couldn't have hoped for a better outcome.

Rogue topdecks a Burgle. What's he get out of it?

Brawl -.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing a raptor rogue to kill some quests. Up against Alleria with the cthuun cardback...who is playing face hunter. So you have obviously spent money on this game...lots of money...and you are still playing face hunter? I lose with lethal on board bc he top decks kill command >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Also fucking priests thought stealing or mind visioning my boom/sylvanas/value cards EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Not absolutely sure how it works but I think 1 or 2 quests get buffered beyond the 3 you can see. If you've been slacking and then clear all 3 quests the next day you will get extra ones.
    Sometimes you can also get an extra quest to pop up on the same day of clearing your three quests for that day. Think I've had that happen more often than even getting quests boosted back up to three the next day.

face decks...fuck that shit...

I like to remember the times when video games where about fun and not about killing time.

Deleted
    Well, today wasn't my day. I was playing CWarrior against CPriest and as if that matchup wasn't ResidentSleeper enough the priest player literally waited until the rope was about to burn every single turn before deciding to end turn. And he wasn't thinking about what to do because he had already played his entire turn before the rope started to burn.

During the match his 1st Deathlord put my Golden Monkey in play so that was 1 win condition lost and I simply could not risk killing his 2nd Deathlord or Brawling his board because my Justicar was the last creature in my deck. I ended up losing because it turned out that Justicar was literally the last card in my deck and the priest was running a greedy list with Elise, Boom, 2 Entomb, 2 Shadow Word: Death, 2 Shrinkmeister+Cabal, Sylvannas and 2 Curators.

Getting bursted down by a freeze mage to 0 from 22 and 2 dmg implosions 5 times in a row