Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My Zoo vs. your run of the mill Paladin.

Game's going okay, his turn ends with him playing Tirion Fordring. He's on 1 HP, I'm on 9 or something so we both have lethal (he had some junk on the board). But I have an Owl I've been saving for just such an occasion.

Owl misclicks or bugs or something, plays but silences nothing.

GG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arena against a shaman with a spinner on the board.

"how much damage can this Oracle do to me? I need the cards and he has only one"

Double Abusive + bloodlust lethal. Well well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scumbag aggro hunters, zero skill. Unless I play my drag out the game mil pally or have just the absolute perfect card draw these skill-less scumbags just manage to grind me down. I know, I know you can't expect to match up perfect against every deck and my only real consistent weakness is against these turds... it's just seriously have a little respect and play something with some thought to it and not just 'vomit up whatever is in my hand and hopefully win by turn 7 or I'm screwed'

and yes, the salt is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    Scumbag aggro hunters, zero skill. Unless I play my drag out the game mil pally or have just the absolute perfect card draw these skill-less scumbags just manage to grind me down. I know, I know you can't expect to match up perfect against every deck and my only real consistent weakness is against these turds... it's just seriously have a little respect and play something with some thought to it and not just 'vomit up whatever is in my hand and hopefully win by turn 7 or I'm screwed'

and yes, the salt is real.
    Face Hunter is just a bad game design. The mixture of zero skill vs win ration is just fucked up for this deck.

Overall there is a lot of valiable decks over all classes this season (except priest sucks lol) so the game as a whole offers good fun and gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Face Hunter is just a bad game design. The mixture of zero skill vs win ration is just fucked up for this deck.

Overall there is a lot of valiable decks over all classes this season (except priest sucks lol) so the game as a whole offers good fun and gameplay.
    yeah I'm playing a control-esque mage and it's alot of fun, no not the retarded mech mage. I understand it's hard to balance all the cards just so annoying to lose to the same deck over and over again and you just watch the same opening everytime of leper gnome, haunted creeper, glaivezooka, explosive trap, etc.

Deleted
    turn 2 dr boom.

sadly i mulliganed away both hexes at the start ;_;

edit: after playing quite a lot of hs through couple last days, i gotta say, i wish there was an emote 'GO F##K YOURSELF'
    Last edited by mmocaad0a8dadd; 2015-03-23 at 03:19 PM.

Deleted
    Had 7 minions on the board and I had 7 hp, he plays rag and hits my face.

Mech mage turn 3 plays unstable portal, turn four plays ancient of war +5 Attack hiding behind an annoy-o-tron.

Hunter animal companion or should I say hunter's huffer, in the last 5 games ive played against hunter theyve all been huffer.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 games in a fucking row where my best 5 cards have been at the bottom of my deck and still nearly winning because the opponents are disgraceful and just google their decks.
    Losing to absolute scrubs who are shit.
    Mechmages getting the perfect 1-7 curve.
    Turn 1 Coin Annoy-atron
    Turn 2 Mechwarper
    Turn 3 Annoy-atron number 2, Spider tank
    Turn 4 - Goblin Blastmage
    Turn 5 - Spider tank
    Turn 6 - Harvest golem, Im dead.
    Last edited by Martyn 470; 2015-03-24 at 12:22 PM.

0-2 Arena.. Priest does turn 1 mind vision on me -> I do turn coin Mechwarper -> Priest does Shrinkmeister + Innervate + Crazed Alchemist.

Yep I'm loving life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you link those cards so I can see what they do? Better still get the tooltips working!

shrinkmeister reduces a minion's atack by 2. since the mechwaper has 2 atack he now has 0. since the crazy alchemist switches a minions health and atack, the mechwaper now has 3 atack and 0 health and so it dies
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

I hate zoo hunter. Can't counter them since if you spam the board with minions, they just knives juggler+UTH combo. Can't attack since they have traps. Can't have taunts minions on the board since they just remove them with the hunter marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    I have been drafting 0 removals and it sucks so much, if I don't coin and 2-mana minion on turn 1 and 2, I lose pretty much everytime, specially if the enemy didn't get screwed by draft RNG.
    Those delightful arena runs where you have 1-2 spells, no weapons and nothing but small minions with little to no card draw. Oh yes, the praying.

No game, I don't want corruption, shut up. *flips table*

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle28 View Post
    Those delightful arena runs where you have 1-2 spells, no weapons and nothing but small minions with little to no card draw. Oh yes, the praying.

No game, I don't want corruption, shut up. *flips table*

Mm, I feel you.. I was ready to rage after my Mage draft where my only 3 spells were 3x Frostbolts and got 13 1-2 mana minions, no card draw and no late game.. Now suddenly 5-0

15+ Year Old Account
    Lethal vs a hunter - overwhelming presence, he's on 3 HP, he's out of cards, about to end his turn. Kills one of my Shredders. Out pops the fucking Doomsayer.

My turn starts, Doomsayer activates and wipes the board, second Shredder contains... another Doomsayer. Can't play any minions this turn. Ping him down to 2.

He topdecks Leeroy and hero powers.

My turn, Doomsayer activates. Clear board. I now lay my minions. Ping him to 1.

He topdecks a KC and couples with hero power to win the game.

/flip table
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Lethal vs a hunter - overwhelming presence, he's on 3 HP, he's out of cards, about to end his turn. Kills one of my Shredders. Out pops the fucking Doomsayer.

My turn starts, Doomsayer activates and wipes the board, second Shredder contains... another Doomsayer. Can't play any minions this turn. Ping him down to 2.

He topdecks Leeroy and hero powers.

My turn, Doomsayer activates. Clear board. I now lay my minions. Ping him to 1.

He topdecks a KC and couples with hero power to win the game.

/flip table
    I still say KC should only affect minions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    turn 2 dr balanced.

this is the absolute worse case scenario and i managed to salvage a win but i really thought about conceding for like 20 seconds after hearing that maniac laughter of their majesty.

quick edit for starters : turn 1 coin wild growth and class was druid, obviously.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Facing all-gold pay2win mech mage that plays like crap (propably googled his deck)

Shrink + Madness his golden antonidas, play a spare part to generate fireball, recombobulate into Dr Balanced (if u recomb Madnessed minion, it does not go back to owner side)

He just rushes face, plays fireball

Finish him off with 2 fireballs. That's right, I had another one from thoughtsteal, was hiding with it for 4 turns.

Someone's gonna get REALLY salty. I got the friend request. Refused it

This dude somehow made it to rank 12 though. He really made super bad misplays tho. So this P2W thing is around. Oh dear, at least I've witnessed full-golden mech mage live in the game. It wasn't a streamer, I didn't recognized the name.

Even tho priest isn't the strongest class atm, they're just too much fun to play Hopefully BRM will shift the meta more towards control so we get less cancer hunters and stuff like that. Right now I'm stuck at rank 10'ish
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-03-28 at 02:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Facing all-gold pay2win mech mage that plays like crap (propably googled his deck)

Shrink + Madness his golden antonidas, play a spare part to generate fireball, recombobulate into Dr Balanced (if u recomb Madnessed minion, it does not go back to owner side)

He just rushes face, plays fireball

Finish him off with 2 fireballs. That's right, I had another one from thoughtsteal, was hiding with it for 4 turns.

Someone's gonna get REALLY salty. I got the friend request. Refused it

This dude somehow made it to rank 12 though. He really made super bad misplays tho. So this P2W thing is around. Oh dear, at least I've witnessed full-golden mech mage live in the game. It wasn't a streamer, I didn't recognized the name.

Even tho priest isn't the strongest class atm, they're just too much fun to play Hopefully BRM will shift the meta more towards control so we get less cancer hunters and stuff like that. Right now I'm stuck at rank 10'ish
    "Pay2Win" and "Mech Mage"... what?

It's one of the cheapest decks around...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    "Pay2Win" and "Mech Mage"... what?

It's one of the cheapest decks around...
    Read the post. This one was GOLDEN mech mage. 30 golden cards, no exceptions. Plays like crap, has 30 golden card deck. If that's not a classic definion of P2W player then I don't know what is.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-03-28 at 08:23 PM.