Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I do hope you're able to remove the horseshoes without too much injury.
    !!! Where do these people even come up with these insults.

(I wonder how many people on this forum get harassed by their Hearthstone opponents.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

(I wonder how many people on this forum get harassed by their Hearthstone opponents.)
    Honestly, that's a pretty clever insult by most internet insult standards.

Personally I've only had like, 2 people attempt to add me, and I just decline them.

Deleted
    What the fuck. My 3 Legendary Mage deck from the Feel Good thread went 3-3 in Arena.

I then draft a ghetto ass Rogue deck that goes 5-0. It's 8-2 right now.

To add insult to injury, this shit happens after I accept a friend request from an opponent:
    Maybe I am just superstitious but whenever I draft a deck with legend in it, it always ended up facing the most ridiculous over the top opponent decks.

I've had maybe 15 people add me hearthstone (declining any who spam emotes). I generally play fairly interesting control decks which result in some fun games and I think good games. So, I add them, say good game, and all but maybe 4 of them have been pretty friendly. They normally say like 3 lines of pretty poor trash talk then go away.

Only tried to add one person because I thought I saw a bug in the game worth reporting, helped me out, they still won, but wanted to ask them about it. Promptly greeted with insults before I say a word though so I just ignored them. It's a card game with lots of extra RNG and plenty of angry people playing, so, it'll happen. Majority of people though have been plenty nice.
    and then he cupped my balls...

I get friend requests quite often, some to rage at me and some because of a good game just played. Normally i accept requests a few hours later so that they can cool down and we can still be friends

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a quest rogue complete and cast his quest on TURN FUCKING 3!

His first 5 cards were 2 boars, 2 shadow steps, and prep.

*flips table*

I just had a rogue finish his quest on turn three as well - lovely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Teched in Eater Of Secrets on my Miracle deck on a whim, because Mages kept screwing me. First game up is a mage.

And I was so concerned with the usual planning of dropping them to 1 before popping Block that I forgot I had Eater in my hand. He killed me next turn.

Why am I so fucking bad at this game
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Playing vs quest rogue (what a surprise).
    He plays his first card 3 times then on turn 3 I play dirty rat as I knew he only had that minion left and kill it with my one drop.
    I thought it would be an easy win as he would have to pull the 2nd copy of that card from his deck which contained like 23 other cards.
    Of course he manages to pull it out his deck the next turn and has 2 5/5 minions on turn 6.

Fucking hate this deck, skill less piece of shit.

Playing some Midrange Hunter on ladder on desktop. Face Druid. (Pics aren't a huge deal so I cut some off and shrank them, just for Twoddle.)

This idiot had Patches on turn 1, had two 1/2s, and decided to go face instead of killing my 2/1.

Next turn I punish him by buffing it to a 2/4. Now he can't kill it. So he just collides his 1/2 into the 2/3 Fiery Bat, he plays a Bluegill Warrior to trade with the 3/2, and he goes face with Patches.

He concedes before he gets to turn 3.

I'm so mad. How the fuck did he get to rank 13? How could he not trade a 1/1 into a 2/1 on turn 1. I don't understand. I'm so bothered.

And I myself just went up against two Hunters as Priest and was dead by round 6 in both matches. Didn't matter that I put up taunts.
    Raptor Hatchling
    Raptor Hatchling
    Leokk
    Houndmaster

Poof, down to 15 HP at the end of round 5 and dead by 6. Is the only way to climb in ranked really to play aggro classes..?

Was playing Murloc Pally against Hunter. He plays Macaw and gets a fucking Hungry Crab. Next game I play 30 warrior card quest warrior because I have a quest to play warrior cards. Go against Rogue who finds Don Hancho off of hallucination and gets the 5/5 buff to land on a questing adventurer. Then he gets sudden Genesis off another Hallucination to summon duplicates of his 2 Questing Adventurers. Meanwhile I'm halfway through my deck without seeing Execute or Brawl. HEARTHSTONE IS FUN AND COMPETETIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Danish View Post
    And I myself just went up against two Hunters as Priest and was dead by round 6 in both matches. Didn't matter that I put up taunts.
    Raptor Hatchling
    Raptor Hatchling
    Leokk
    Houndmaster

Poof, down to 15 HP at the end of round 5 and dead by 6. Is the only way to climb in ranked really to play aggro classes..?
    I made it to rank 5 in standard with control paladin and rank 5 in wild with a death rattle hunter. Aggro does seem to be very strong right now, especially druid. But with all the aggro around, I'd say change up your decks a little bit to counter them.
    and then he cupped my balls...

so doing the brawl this week and rafam got legendary staff on turn 3. proceeds to pull murkeye into gormok into deathwing the dragonlord which he kills to bring out deathwing and alextraza into kelthuzad the same turn the deathwing died...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Really enjoying playing quest rogue after i almost quit hs completely. It's a really fun deck but jesus is it infuriating when you don't draw any of your bounces/preps/vanishes against aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Really enjoying playing quest rogue after i almost quit hs completely. It's a really fun deck but jesus is it infuriating when you don't draw any of your bounces/preps/vanishes against aggro.
    You're not going to get ANY sympathy losing as quest rogue.

Deleted
    just in tavern brawl fought against a rafaam that got his fully upgraded staff hero power on turn3!!!

This season i cant even get to rank 15 because i concede against all boring decks and there are somehow many lately

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    just in tavern brawl fought against a rafaam that got his fully upgraded staff hero power on turn3!!!
    I've always had the legendary staff pieces by turn 3, I assumed that the game worked that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    I've always had the legendary staff pieces by turn 3, I assumed that the game worked that way.
    It didn't.

As far as I know, it's just two completely random cards in your deck for the upgrades. So if you're getting it by turn 3, you're just lucking out. I know I didn't draw it until like, turn 7 or 8, because I was able to hero power, upgrade, hero power.