Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Yeah, whoever at Blizzard thought Bear Shark wouldn't be OP is a fucking retard
    trump rated it 1 star card

U N P L A Y A B L E
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Had an interesting encounter against a Warlock tonight. They dropped Grim Patron, Knife Juggler, "Make this minion immune this turn" on the Knife Juggler and then Defile. I had no minions of my own so I'm sure you can imagine how that played out...and how long it took...and how non-interactive it was...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    trump rated it 1 star card

U N P L A Y A B L E
    Trump is a garbage relic from years past who has never actually been innovative
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

When Beardo was literally the last card in my deck.

Still won, but geez, how unlucky do I have to be
    Also still refuse to call it Exodia paladin, since it's really Destiny Board by Yu-Gi-Oh cards

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    When Beardo was literally the last card in my deck.

Still won, but geez, how unlucky do I have to be
    Also still refuse to call it Exodia paladin, since it's really Destiny Board by Yu-Gi-Oh cards
    I feel. Had my two Coins, Beardo and a 1mana secret in hand ready to Exodia... for 12 turns

DK was the very last card in my deck, and came exactly one turn too late to prevent me being killed.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Just played against six jade druids in a row at rank 9 while playing control warrior. On games 4 and 5 both I lost brawls with 5 minions on the board, with their strongest minions winning.

Such bullshit. I wish their matchmaking would try and queue against different decks, not the same classes over and over. It feels like every time I switch to a new deck I get matched against its counter and queue into nothing but that.

Edit: Seven. And a turn away from lethal they highrolled a brawl with their 7/7 (lethal against me) instead of their other 1-attack taunt minions. I drew my one copy of Runeforge after all of my weapons were already used, and didn't draw any of my finishers.

Think I'll call it quits for the night.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2017-08-14 at 01:24 AM.

Just queued against a hunter in arena who coined out a cobra that i could not deal with straight away. For several turns after every card he played was beast synergy until i finally killed it. As soon as the cobra was dead every single card he played just became elementals....

How do people get all this synergy in arena, I barely get any.

Deleted
    I just can't stand Arena endgame anymore.

Every time when passed 8 wins, its Mage/Pala with their DK heroes city. 0-8 against Mage DK in arena atm and 0-4 against Pala(only counting matches that were even up to that point and not matches where they played the card just for the lol). There's just too much power in those cards in Arena.

Deleted
    Had 2 games that made me want to alt f4 irl both turn 4 :

When someone summons Barnes, that summons Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound, which summons another Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound
    When someone summons Barnes, that summons Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound, which summons The Lich King

Got sick of playing against jade druid so i took out the Eater of Secrets i had in my deck and put in a Skulking Geist.

Since then ive played almost nothing but mages and the one jade druid game i had the geist was in the last 3 cards of my deck...

So, it wasn't just odd luck that last night all my matches were against Jade decks?

I was hoping they would disappear.

Jade is stronger than ever right now. Atleast for druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Jade is stronger than ever right now. Atleast for druid.
    Been watching Zalae on Twitch playing this to rank 1 legend for the past few days with a finely tuned deck, seems as OP as hell. Great player though.

10+ Year Old Account
    God knows whats going on with me lately...I lit just cant break rank 18 this season..Every game I have all my late cards in hand and my low cards are the last few to draw..

Using deck tracker playing War/Druid/Priest and Pally all huge 7-10 loss streaks into 1-3 win streaks back into 7-10 losses..

Just cant seem to break the cycle atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Been watching Zalae on Twitch playing this to rank 1 legend for the past few days with a finely tuned deck, seems as OP as hell. Great player though.
    Its a strong deck that plays itself. If a pro cant pilot that to high legend something is wrong.
    How this garbage is not nerfed is beyond me.

Deleted
    I don't know wtf is wrong with most of you, but the BM I encounter while playing is beyond reasonable limits (Wild ranked between 15 and 10 in EU). The amount of "Greetings" before lethal, the "I must play every card & trade" instead of a simple ping, the "Wow/Amazings" every single RNG swing, the butthurt rope burners, the "I have obvious lethal but I'm going to keep stalling the game and passing until you concede"...

NO, I'm not playing "cancer" decks (most of them are experimental decks / off-meta) or being an obnoxious dick as well. I don't even emote or BM others so why the fuck are you acting like fucking dickheads?
    Last edited by mmocda37b2a89b; 2017-08-20 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyptheria View Post
    Had an interesting encounter against a Warlock tonight. They dropped Grim Patron, Knife Juggler, "Make this minion immune this turn" on the Knife Juggler and then Defile. I had no minions of my own so I'm sure you can imagine how that played out...and how long it took...and how non-interactive it was...
    aw man that happend to me to took me a minute to realize what was happening

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    I don't know wtf is wrong with most of you, but the BM I encounter while playing is beyond reasonable limits (Wild ranked between 15 and 10 in EU). The amount of "Greetings" before lethal, the "I must play every card & trade" instead of a simple ping, the "Wow/Amazings" every single RNG swing, the butthurt rope burners, the "I have obvious lethal but I'm going to keep stalling the game and passing until you concede"...

NO, I'm not playing "cancer" decks (most of them are experimental decks / off-meta) or being an obnoxious dick as well. I don't even emote or BM others so why the fuck are you acting like fucking dickheads?
    Well, I played a guy who /threatened me before I was going to kill him in arena (during the free arena weeks) so I decided that I was going to BM the hell out of the butthurt player by trading into every single topdecked minion of his (including his topdecked Ysera) and hovering my minions over his 1 health hero every turn. When the guy was literally out of cards I kept healing him with my hero power. Poor person didn't die until 5 turns into fatigue.

Needless to say, I generally won't go out of my way to BM somebody, but if you're going to act butthurt over a game against me or decide to BM me first I will draw out your loss (if I am winning the match) as long as I can for giggles. I can't say why everyone else BMs.

Deleted
    Having a great time this season but just keep running into Jade druid / Priest. Its really ruining my experiences.

10+ Year Old Account
    This entire Solo Adventure for Icecrown Citadel.

I use the best possible decks that others are using, but I get the worst RNG when it comes to the AI. They just have every single possible card to counter every card I play, making it literally impossible for me to land a single hit without them regaining it back, throwing a wall of taunts in my face, or just the fucking mechanic being so much bullshit that it's just not fun at all.
    I remember playing the old Expansions they had, you know, where they had a Normal and Heroic difficulty? I guess this expansion they decided "No more fun, it's just pain and suffering this time." The fights were still challenging, they were fun, they were exciting. And the Heroic Mode was for people who wanted that extra challenge. But no. Let's just forget about people who want to experience the fun aspects of the game, and instead focus on making it only accessible to those who want to fight the most difficult bosses in the fucking world.

And before some smartass tells me to 'Uhhh just git gud scrub lololol', I get that these bosses are possible. But I miss bosses that had fun challenges, like almost every OTHER expansion. Not just throwing away Normal Mode and replacing it with a Heroic-Only mode. I don't want it to be so easy it's cakewalk, but I don't want it to be so difficult I can hardly play it without wanting to kill myself. There has to be a happy medium somewhere.
    Last edited by Nekrotix; 2017-08-21 at 11:51 PM.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?