Deleted

Black Foundry spec

Hi guys,

What are you going to play on Blackrock Foundry ?

I was wondering if it was better to prioritize Haste/Mastery (for affli/ demono) or Crit Mastery (destro/demono), since Crit just came better than Haste on Demono. Or maybe Mastery then Crit=Haste so you can "play" every spec.

I don't really know the fights yet so what spec do you think are going the be the most played and how will you optimise your gear ?

Due to the lack of available gear options just go with as much mastery as you can get your hands on.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angryagain View Post
    Hi guys,

What are you going to play on Blackrock Foundry ?

I was wondering if it was better to prioritize Haste/Mastery (for affli/ demono) or Crit Mastery (destro/demono), since Crit just came better than Haste on Demono. Or maybe Mastery then Crit=Haste so you can "play" every spec.

I don't really know the fights yet so what spec do you think are going the be the most played and how will you optimise your gear ?
    Every spec will be viable on different encounters in Blackrock Foundry, you should expect to play all three.

Prioritize Mastery as usual; you can change out Ring, Neck and Cloak enchants if you really need the Secondary stats (Crit/Haste).

What Zevoa said.

At the moment I'm looking at going affliction for 5 fights, destro for 4, and demo for 1. The demo fight could be destro though depending on your guild's strat/raid comp.

Gearing Mastery>Haste>crit=multi>Vers

Thinking of posting my plans for each fight at some point. Still looking for ideas/criticisms for a couple.
    <Ascension> - Barthilas AU

Really interested in hearing what fights you're concidering what specs for. Understandable though, if you want to keep it to yourself until progression is over.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud