Why I hate playing frost

Dealing with the incredible intelligence of this guy.

Gets out of range, dies, despawns, pulls extra mobs unless you dismiss him. Refuses to cast water jet.

For your in text remarks consider taking the glyph that allows it to cast while moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post
    For your in text remarks consider taking the glyph that allows it to cast while moving.
    If only, but I find icy veins, splitting ice and double blink too useful for raids and dungeons.

FYI you can change glyphs, it will only cost you 1 Tome of the Clear Mind. Also, if you dont need your pet for fishing, why not just dismiss it, or use the pet bar and make it stay in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Pusekatten View Post
    FYI you can change glyphs, it will only cost you 1 Tome of the Clear Mind. Also, if you dont need your pet for fishing, why not just dismiss it, or use the pet bar and make it stay in one place.
    Because I found it mildly hilarious to see it do what it was doing.

If only we could "merge" with our pet, or, y'know, just fucking go petless.

Would be nice if Mastery would then increase all our other damage (not as much as it did waterbolt) just for the sake of making Mastery less shit for us and so we didn't have to deal with our squishy retards. Fuck pets x.x
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found that video hilarious! That elemental's perserverance is quite amazing! lol

I actually really like pets, but maybe they should turn them into a talent. Since talents can change based on your spec now, maybe we should get a differente pet for each spec! An arcane elemental for well duh, arcane, phoenix for fire and our dear welly for frost. That way people who don't like pets could spec into something else and we pet lovers could get new cool pets!

Quote Originally Posted by throcha View Post
    I found that video hilarious! That elemental's perserverance is quite amazing! lol

I actually really like pets, but maybe they should turn them into a talent. Since talents can change based on your spec now, maybe we should get a differente pet for each spec! An arcane elemental for well duh, arcane, phoenix for fire and our dear welly for frost. That way people who don't like pets could spec into something else and we pet lovers could get new cool pets!
    Should replace AO/Met/CmS with this new talent. However, Frost would have to be buffed quite a lot baseline for this to work.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Should replace AO/Met/CmS with this new talent. However, Frost would have to be buffed quite a lot baseline for this to work.
    I actually like AO/Met/CmS, maybe they should finally remove RoP.

The pet is actually also why I hate frost mage. Even glyphed. I just hate having it. Hate unholy DK for the same reason.

Deleted
    Well Ill be honest I use greater water elemental most the time and still he manages to fail casting WJ if he, for example, is moving a bit to fast, or makes a bit too much of a turn. Its damn annoying when he's spinning round while I'm just trying to play the video game

They should just behave as glyphed by default. I don't understand why we have to waste a glyph slot to make a pet intelligent enough to tolerate.