10+ Year Old Account

[Resto] Druid 6.1 Patchnotes

Patch: 6.1

Nerfs
    None

Buffs
    None

ToolTip Changes
    Genesis Consumes all of the Rejuvenation effects from party or raid members within 60 yards of the target and applies Genesis to each target. Genesis heals the target for an amount equal to the healing from the consumed Rejuvenation effects over 3 sec. Druid - Restoration Spec. 23.2% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. Instant.
    Wild Growth Heals up to 5 injured party or raid members allies within 30 yards of the target for [ 7 + 40% of Spell Power ] over 7 sec. Healing amount starts high and declines over the duration. Can be cast in Spirit of Redemption. Can't be cast in Shadowform. Druid - Restoration Spec. 37.75% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. 1.5 sec cast. 8 sec cooldown.
    Nature's Vigil (Restoration) While active For 30 sec, all single-target healing spells also damage a nearby enemy target for 30% 20% of the healing done, and all single-target healing and damage spells and abilities also heal a nearby friendly target based on the amount done, 30% 20% for heals, 40% for damage spells.
    Last edited by wakii; 2015-01-11 at 08:51 AM.

I thought NV was tooltip fix, someone mentioned that the numbers they were getting from NV accounted for 20% on some thread recently.

Buffs
    None (reroll priests they getting buffs)

Yeah no kidding, its already heading into the MoP status all over again.
    I really hope those are just changes to get ready for a massive pws nerf.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetlizard View Post
    I thought NV was tooltip fix, someone mentioned that the numbers they were getting from NV accounted for 20% on some thread recently.

Buffs
    None (reroll priests they getting buffs)

Yeah no kidding, its already heading into the MoP status all over again.
    I really hope those are just changes to get ready for a massive pws nerf.
    If someone could confirm, that the Nature's Vigil change is a ToolTip change also, i will change it

Cheers

Deleted
    Almost everything in those PTR notes are tooltip fixes, including druid and priest changes.

Nature's Vigil now heals nearby targets for 20% of the healing done (down from 30%), but can now trigger from Multistrikes.
    I can't post links yet, but it's on the World of Warcraft Blog. If you google "hotfixes wow october 30 nature's vigil" then just ctrl-f Nature's Vigil you can see it. I'd link to it but apparently MMO gets spammers so my privileges aren't yet there.

Just to confirm, the change happened October 30 2014, so it's just been part of the 1000s of tooltips that are wrong.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys, updatet it

Quote Originally Posted by Zetlizard View Post
    I thought NV was tooltip fix
    It is a tooltip fix.

Deleted
    genesis is still to expensiv for pvp