Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think a minor cosmetic glyph would be awesome. You're still equipping one gun or crossbow but visually you'd be dual wielding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFuse View Post
    I think a minor cosmetic glyph would be awesome. You're still equipping one gun or crossbow but visually you'd be dual wielding.
    yes I think that's a great idea , that's the best idea yet after all didn't shadow priests get a glyph for shadow spec not to look so dark , so yeah glyph !! and I don't play hunter as a main tho I do have 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Despite having "pistol" in the name, these look nothing like a traditional pistol.
    Yeah, those are more akin to "Hand Cannons"(literally miniature artillery cannons held in the hand) and not pistols, given Hand Cannons are technically a precursor to pistols but that still doesn't make them pistols.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Someone hunting.....humans for instance. Pistols are definately good for those. Noone said wow hunters are supposed to kill only animals.
    Well that's all nice and cool, but still doesn't explain the "pistols in each hand" part.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFuse View Post
    Except currently there are no 'double pistol' animations in the game, so adding a glyph like that would require Blizzard to add special animations for 20 character models (10 males and 10 females) at least, thats HUGE amount of work for a cosmetic glyph that doesn't even fit properly into hunters fantasy, no matter how cool it sounds. So if I had to bet my money, I would say we will never see anything like that (unless they add 4th specs to hunter or/and rogue that utilizes dual wielding guns).