Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Wow, it's almost like you ignored every point that I've made in my post and just picked up #28 from your book of generic comments.
    The problem is that the game doesn't give you any tools to deal with toxic people except not playing.
    So instead of doing the adult thing you are toxic and then run to a fansite and complain how others are making you do it? Grow up. No one is making you do anything. Stop blaming others for your faults. Be an adult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  2. #62
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    I stopped playing LoL because literally 3/5 games I played someone DC or AFK. Never once went a single day without multiple games like this. It's sickening. I just gave up because most of my friends on my list and I are never available at same times.
    I don't like playing because of this either. I try but if I can't gather up a full team I pass on playing.

  3. #63
    League didn't make you toxic. It only made you realize the toxicity inside you. The same toxicity that dwells inside us all.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Holy shit..is there a conspiracy to chain-necro threads? This is from 2015...and 2017..and 2018...
    Burner accounts and bots are in turbo mode the past couple days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ..yeah..I noticed the baba love mantra spam this morning
    Someone is clearly looking for some internet affection. I hope he gets it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  6. #66
    It's true. I think that playing this game just makes me more toxic person with every game. The desire to win and just blame others for your mistakes is too high. after quitting, I felt so much more relieved. Don't get me wrong, I love playing this game. I think it is really fun, but the people on here, including me makes the experience less so.

  7. #67
    Legendary! Logwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dagobah
    Posts
    6,512

  8. #68
    just stop playing ranked

  9. #69
    I think toxicity comes from the competitivity of the game and that everyone thinks he knows better than the others and each follows their own ideas which can be different for each players.
    But something similar to the adventure of the person who started the tread happened to my boyfriend not too long ago, He had an hyper toxic person who would harass non-stop everyone on the team, insulting them, wishing diseases to people and their families... He just answered to tell him to stop talking because he is not better than the others and he got chat banned!
    And it happened a lot that he got insults about him, his family, wishes that he get diseases, people encouraging him to suicide, racism comments, etc... This is kind of intense to talk like that because the game doesn't go the way you want...
    and I received my part of toxicity too, because I'm relatively new to the game and sometimes I find it hard to learn because of people like that talking trash to you because you are not instantly Faker and you are trying your best.
    And I find it kind of sad that you say to someone to stop their negative behavior and you are the one being punished at the end, and you do not have the impression that the other person get punished as well for things they said that was way worse than what you said in the first place.
    And yeah, it's hard to just ignore those people.
    My boyfriend disabled his in game chat and I just instantly mute, when I notice that someone may become toxic or is toxic.
    But I think that disabling the chat just to be sure not to be verbally harassed and because you feel that the report you do for these people doesn't do anything, is not supposed to happened.

    But because things are as they are, disabling the chat can be a solution if you've had enough of those things and instead of reporting in the end- game lobby take screen shots if you can, and make a ticket in the riot website, where you can ask for an human to review your ticket. And by the way I learned recently, reading about reports and bans on the riot game web site, that if you say to someone that you will report them it's considered like bullying and you can be reported for that...
    Last edited by Hellst0rmm; 2021-02-18 at 12:59 AM.

  10. #70
    Bloodsail Admiral Cloudmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Celestial Planetarium
    Posts
    1,009
    I played this game only once and as far as I remember it was Teemo. People kept calling it cancer Teemo. Then I went regular matches with a friend who out nowhere turned evil and started to insult me. This is how I uninstalled the game and ended up deleting my friend, because the abuse would never end and it got me exhausted. I learned from this, that if something is not right, or somewhere where you do not fit in, then it's nothing wrong with changing environment.
    Last edited by Cloudmaker; 2021-02-20 at 08:40 PM.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    LT;DR at the bottom.

    In League of Legends, every possible result ends up in the victim being punished by Riot.

    Scenario: You get into a game with a toxic player. This person is being toxic by either being rude or purposely hindering gameplay (going afk, dying on purpose, taking buffs when they're not supposed to or building something weird because "it's lost anyways").

    You can choose to ignore them but that wont stop them from diving the enemy team or tower by themselves at lvl 5. Punishment: No fun because you're losing for dumb reasons.
    You can try to surrender but 90% of the time there will be at least 2 red votes. Punishment: No fun and you're FORCED to keep playing or YOU get reported.
    You can try to go afk but then you won't be able to report them and they will in fact report YOU. Punishment: Getting chat restricted/banned and the toxic person gets off free.

    The only result that isn't directly negative towards the victim is /ignoring all the toxic players and then lose the match because they're still ruining it for you. Since fun > everything else this makes for a very poor option, even though it's the only one that won't get YOU in trouble.

    TL;DR: There is no method of avoiding toxic players that doesn't severely punish the player. This results in players themselves becoming toxic due to them feeling powerless.
    I suggest becoming king with the 300 year ban and being done with it. Dota2 might be a better experience for you; even with trolls on your team, there's still the possibility of snowballing and turning the tide of the game. It's a more competitive game, so expect the kind of behavior that comes with it.

  12. #72
    I've come across situations like this. It is unpleasant. But I found a way out for myself. I bought a boosted lol account and started playing for fun. Now I have several accounts of different levels and I am a happy person. Toxicity is not dangerous to me and I am independent of many circumstances.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPav View Post
    I've come across situations like this. It is unpleasant. But I found a way out for myself. I bought a boosted lol account and started playing for fun. Now I have several accounts of different levels and I am a happy person. Toxicity is not dangerous to me and I am independent of many circumstances.
    Thank you for continuing the long chain of necros.

  14. #74
    Keyboard Turner Gusta88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Unites states
    Posts
    7
    I don't think you got toxic because of the game, you're just not able to carry games and you depend on your team, get good buddy !

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Gusta88 View Post
    I don't think you got toxic because of the game, you're just not able to carry games and you depend on your team, get good buddy !
    Says the guy who was trying to advertise a boosting service.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •