how i feel playing mage

Greetings fellow mages and maguses, i hope you all share the same feelings as me when you play a mage. Really like this site able to really connect with other friendly and great mages cheers.
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Yes this song makes my procs come up more often and hit much harder, excellent choice please post it on altered-time.

These types of posts are the reason I come to this forum. Being able to feel the sense of community is heartwarming and sharing the audible ecstasy that is Vanessa Carlton's critically acclaimed 'A Thousand Miles' with my brethren melts my heart. Thank you, fearist, for this quality content. God speed.

ty you guys are great grand mages of the world of warcraft, good luck where ever you go i hope one day we can be closer as a commuinity.
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, this song is on my iTunes playlist that I often have going during times I am playing WoW. Good choice!

Secondly, is it sad I was immediately tempted to make an AMV with this song after reading your post and listening to it again? *laughing* I even had a few ideas for specific spells being cast at specific points in the lyrics. I suppose that means it really is easy to think of this song as a mage song.