10+ Year Old Account

Does conquest cap carry over weekly?

So I've searched around and can't seem to find a solid answer. I haven't done any pvp this week to get my conquest points as I've been sick. If I do nothing this week will I have a bigger cap tomorrow tomorrow? I can find a ton of info about the "catch up" but that's not my case. I've been capping weekly. Any help would be awesome to save me a last minute hurry to cap.
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes

Yes, you'll have a bigger cap, thought it won't be the full Conquest you'd get if you had played this week.

The formula during MoP was the following, thought I'm not 100% sure if it's the same formula as now, I think they haven't changed it:
    Total cap of a week will be: 1700 + Bonus
    In which: Bonus = 1000W - C
    W = number of weeks in this season
    C = total Conquest gained this season up to last week.
    If C >= 1000W, you have no bonus cap.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2015-01-13 at 02:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome thank you!
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes

Deleted
    I don't think you'll get a bigger cap. It's more of a late-100 thing, not a weekly thing. If you capped every week your "conquest points this season" should be way over 1000*weeks, so no bigger cap this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    I don't think you'll get a bigger cap. It's more of a late-100 thing, not a weekly thing. If you capped every week your "conquest points this season" should be way over 1000*weeks, so no bigger cap this week.
    This. It'll take a while to show up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to reiterate what Erzengel said, you're going to have a cap of 1700 (1500+200) next week if you don't play op. If you want to at least save a higher cap, go in and play one game of arena. No matter if win or lose you'll at least keep a higher cap next week. Future you will thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.