Thread: Weapon Question

Weapon Question

Hey all,

i've recently been playing Windwalker as my guild has set tanks currently.

I'm currently using 2 primal glad fists for my weapons. However i'm wondering if the 655 tectus staff is better?

Staff (655):
    Dam 1000 - 1,501
    Stam 316
    Agi 211
    haste + 155
    Vers - 117

Primal glad (660)
    561 - 1042 damage - damage on one
    190 - agility (both added together)
    284 - stam (both added together)
    126 - crit (both added together)
    126 - mastery (both added together)

I plan mostly going chiex as i enjoy the rotation better. I know with recent AA changes that 2 handers are > then 1 handers now. I know mastery is a useless stat. Also seems you get more agility and stam from the 2 hander and much better secondaries. So wondering if the staff is better on the flat damage numbers.

thanks for any help

1h's is still going to push over on the 2h in flat numbers, as you said. Stick with the fists.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by doctour View Post
    1h's is still going to push over on the 2h in flat numbers, as you said. Stick with the fists.
    IMO

maybe i posted wrong. But currently 2 handers do more damage then 1 handers with the 1 hander aa damage nerf and increased haste on 2 handers.

as for flat damage numbers i do not know enough about the formula for calculating what does more per ability i see the formulas but to sit down figure it out i was wondering if anyone else already knew. Haste being so important to chiex and almost 1% in vert and the 21 extra agility.. i just dunno about the flat number for main + off hand vs just a 2 hander.

and mr robot won't show 2 handers at all for weapons since i'm equipped with 1 handers.
    Last edited by derpados; 2015-01-13 at 04:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpados View Post
    maybe i posted wrong. But currently 2 handers do more damage then 1 handers with the 1 hander aa damage nerf and increased haste on 2 handers.

as for flat damage numbers i do not know enough about the formula for calculating what does more per ability i see the formulas but to sit down figure it out i was wondering if anyone else already knew. Haste being so important to chiex and almost 1% in vert and the 21 extra agility.. i just dunno about the flat number for main + off hand vs just a 2 hander.

and mr robot won't show 2 handers at all for weapons since i'm equipped with 1 handers.
    They are about even actually. It's up to you on which you want. the 2-Handers has the SLIGHTLY lower iLvl but better stats distribution, but the 2 1-Handers has the higher iLvl and SLIGHTLY higher average dps. But if you sim it, they will probably be about even. So go with whatever you feel more comfortable with.