DISC - Stat Priorities

Hi All,

Was hoping to get some advice on stat priorities as I am a little confused. According to icy veins, Mastery > Crit, however when I load my character up on askmrrobot, it's telling me to gem and enchant all my gear for Crit. On top of that, all of the gear I've been getting lately seems to be for Holy (lots of haste/multistrike), and it STILL tells me to gem and enchant crit on my gear instead of mastery. I have very little mastery IMO so I'm kind of confused.

I can't post links yet because I'm too new, but my Character name is Vollo and I play on US Kilrogg if you want to check my armory/askmrrobot page out.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Deleted
    ask mr robot's out of the box stat prio's are a bit off I'm afraid. When it comes to healers I'm pretty sure AMR also puts spirit as highest stat after intellect, no matter what healer you are trying to run.
    Due to how disc currently works (even after the nerf) with the mastery scaling on absorbs, I believe the stat prio is mastery >> crit > haste/multi. That's the short version of it at least, I'm sure someone who knows more than disc than I do will come along with a more elaborate explanation