Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

[A] Stainless @ Proudmoore (7/7h, 4/10h) t/w/th 7-10p PST

Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to read. We are recruiting for heroic/mythic BRF and beyond.

The Basics:
    Server: Proudmoore
    Data center: Los Angeles
    Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm Pacific
    Comms: Teamspeak 3

Qualities we are looking for:

Stainless seeks mature, dedicated, team oriented players who simply love to raid, and pride themselves in being fairly good at it. If you're the type of person that leaves a guild because you feel you deserve better than having to put up with 100 or more wipes on hard content, then go elsewhere and don't waste our time. We are here to help each other, and each and every one of us strives to improve daily. While we will be competitive, we will not burn ourselves out trying to be world/region/server firsts or whatever other horseshit people seem to think is required to be "successful". Many of us have been there, and done that. 9 hours a week is plenty to get stuff done.

Self Improvement: Whether you're a first time raider or a vet, we want people who are constantly seeking ways to improve. Under performance is only a problem when you don't fix it.
    Time commitment: Raiding is a team exercise. We are looking for folks who can commit to all of the raid times, barring the occasional emergency. Being on time for each raid is also necessary. Being respectful of your teammates' time is key.
    Adaptability: Don't make the same mistake twice. Research not only fights and mechanics, but also your class & spec. Play the best spec/glyphs/talents as the situation calls.
    Intelligence: Wow obviously isn't rocket science, but intelligent play goes back to self improvement. You recognize when you have problems and actively seek to correct them.
    No Drama: This is a huge one. Both in and out of guild. If you're the type of person that likes to spit venom in trade, or bitch and whine about things constantly, you won't fit in here.
    Love for the game: Raiding shouldn't just be something to pass the time. We are looking for people who love to raid.
    Excellence: We want players who give their all, each and every pull, and don't stop until a wipe is called or a boss is dead. Take responsibility for your mistakes. Correct them. Move on.
    Self-Sufficient: Working comms. Also, while we do our best to provide all of our raiders with consumables, we still maintain that you should show up every night with all of the consumables you will need. Also, buying BoE gear for problem gear slots, or slots that have poorly itemized BoP options is a huge turn on.
    Synergy: We want team minded players. We want people who are relaxed, and will work together with everyone around them.

What to expect from us:

Reasonable Progression: While we won't compete for world firsts, we will be a respected guild on our server, and will strive to down content while it is current.
    Composed, experienced leadership: I work as hard or harder than I expect everyone else to. While I am crass and cuss often, I keep my yelling to a minimum. I've been raid leading for something like 9 years now, and am always open to criticism and look for ways to improve.
    Consumables: To the best of our abilities, Stainless will always strive to provide all of our members with consumables, enchants and repairs. This things may not always be available, but the guild bank is there for the team, not to benefit anybody financially.
    A zero tolerance policy for piss poor play: Anyone who holds back progression, or doesn't perform on par with where they should be, will be removed from the progression team until such a time that play improves. This goes for me, and our officers as well. Respect of other people's time goes both ways.
    No bench: We will not recruit players to ride the pine. Occasionally, you might be asked to step out for a fight if it's farm and you don't need the gear. Otherwise, if you're invited to the raid team, then you are part of the team.
    Fair loot distribution: Loot is council run.
    A place to call home: Some of the best friends I have met in life, I have met gaming. I have flown all over the place in the past to meet and party with people I consider friends.

Our recruiting priority:

DPS:

Rogue/Feral
    Boomy
    Spriest
    WW Monk
    Lock
    Mage

Heals:
    Resto Druid w/ dps OS

Tanks:
    Quite full.

Give us a shout. Run xrealm with us. Like us? Transfer. At the end of the day there are a lot worse places to end up than Proudmoore alliance.
    Btag: Irishninja#1647 to chat.
    Last edited by Kazliestra; 2015-03-11 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Updated needs

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Updated recruiting needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Up up up! Kaz is out of town for the weekend so in the interim feel free to add me at Timelord#1419 and I'll make sure the two of you get in touch.

- - - Updated - - -

Upsy-daisy, back to the top. Needs are kept up to date, send them requests!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm back in town. Back to the top with you! Get at us. Irishninja#1647

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Updated recruiting needs. To the top!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Updated thread to indicate recruiting needs going into BRF

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Updated recruiting needs. Back to the top.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Updated recruiting needs. Up.