10+ Year Old Account

Resto Druid Overall Review

Seeking reviews on how I am able to increase my HPS, as well how to be a 'better' Resto Druid. I hear there are many play styles, but I want to hear the reviews from the Resto Druid community.

My armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nyisbet/simple

My Mythic Twin Ogron Warcraft Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jJHwW2bgYB97KnFt

This was a terrible attempt kill for me. But here are more logs overall:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/5447/

Any suggestions will help, I am looking for constructive criticism and suggestions. I do ask any negative vibe feedback you keep to yourself. This might also help other Resto Druid.

Thank you!

yeah idk how you guys do the movement for the fight, but I'd at least drop one shroom of on the front end of each quake, maybe more, that's one thing I'm noticing while just comparing it to mine, a lot more healing from shrooms, and that my wild growths did less overhealing

nothing should be melee'ing you or critting you in pve, I'd say take the stampeding roar glyph for range and try to roar more often, it's a lot more helpful than you may at first think, especially for the enfeeble+pulverize and the shield charge>enfeeble

fairly high overhealing altogether though so I'd say the issue that makes it look like a worse pull is just people getting better and the other healers improving at the fight, cause you were around 38%, but sometimes it's out of your control (looking back at my logs, I was almost that high first kill as well at 35% and I think that's just me getting better WG rng)

try to fit in more wraths in your dead time

you stacked hotw with tranq, I would've rather just saved it for a weaker point in the cd rotation, but once again, still hard to tell because this looks like farily solid pull other than the enrage for healing, but this is more up to coordinating more with others than just you (also with where your dps is, it might've been reasonable to use it once on the pull, then again on quake 5, then for dps after Q5 ended)

based on the number of wipes, you guys look like you're in a position to get further fairly quick though anyways

As a resto druid, there are a few things you should be looking at to evaluate your healing.

1) Harmony uptime. It should be 99.9% uptime on every fight. If its below 90%, its something you need to adjust and work on.
    2)Lifebloom uptime. This spell should also be very high at 90%+ If it is below that, it is something you need to adjust and work on.
    3) How many casts of Mushroom did you get off vs the length of the encounter? This isn't super strict, but gives you an idea of your uptime on your mushroom during an encounter. On a 6 minute fight, you should be getting at least 2 mushrooms off per minute, so ideally you should have ~12 casts of mushroom on a 6 minute fight (Mushrooms is 30sec)
    4) Personal CD usage. This doesn't evaluate your healing, but it shows if you're using abilities. Everyone should be using personal CDs, so your barkskin usage should be used as much as possible. With a 1 minute CD, on a 6 minute fight, ideally it should be around 5-6 casts. Ironbark is similar, but it may be different for everyone based on your raid comp (does your tanks "reserve" your IB, or are you allowed to use it whenever?)
    5) Nature's vigil usage (if talented)--another Mathy one. 1.5 minute CD. It should be used on CD. If you've got one use on a 6 minute fight.. thats bad!
    6) How many clearcasts did you gain during a fight vs how many regrowths cast during an encounter. If you had 15 clearcasts on a fight, you should also have 15 regrowth casts as well!

This isn't end all, be all, but these are a few things that you can look at on your own very easily every fight and make adjustments based on that knowledge of where you should be as a resto druid.