Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Isn't it possible to do this with the auction house only?

a) 3 x Spirit of Harmony --> Restored Artifact --> Crate of Tol'Vir Archaeology Fragments
    b) Tol'Vir Hieroglyphic

Spirit of Harmony is 45g and Tol'Vir Hieroglyphic is 220g. I'm only 585 in Archaeology now, so I don't know how much Fragments I get from a restored artifact, but this path looks stupidly expensive, if my assumption is right. I can probably throw a spectral tiger at it.

I guess I need to try it once first, as I probably got a few things wrong here...
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2015-01-19 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    Isn't it possible to do this with the auction house only?

a) 3 x Spirit of Harmony --> Restored Artifact --> Crate of Tol'Vir Archaeology Fragments
    b) Tol'Vir Hieroglyphic

Spirit of Harmony is 45g and Tol'Vir Hieroglyphic is 220g. I'm only 585 in Archaeology now, so I don't know how much Fragments I get from a restored artifact, but this path looks stupidly expensive, if my assumption is right. I can probably throw a spectral tiger at it.

I guess I need to try it once first, as I probably got a few things wrong here...
    The boxes are identical to the clickables during digs. So really not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Oh, btw you need around 600 Archeology skill to even get Tol'vir and Mantid stuff at all.
    Tol'Vir starts spawning at 450 skill level. Not 100% sure on Mantid, but I guess it's 525 skill level.

If you haven't leveled up Archaeology yet, I'd level it up in Draenor. Every solve you make, apart from a few rares, will net you a crate. Every pristine solve will give you 3 crates. After hitting 525 go to Pandaria, buy a Mantid Locator and dig up Mantid till you get it.

Kalimdor is much slower even if you have all rare solves for Night Elf, Troll and Fossil. It's almost pointless to do if you are still missing a few rare solves from other races on Kalimdor.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Before MoP, I had 10 characters maxed in Archaeology (insane, I know), and there's still some Cata rares that I don't own. Zin'rokh wasn't found till after dinging 90 and turning in some crates. Sorcerer Staff, Ammunae, Sirocco, Crawling Claw, and the drake mount recipe are all still unsolved, even with 10 toons searching.

RNG is RNG, good luck on your search.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    I have over 400 troll solves and still no Zin'rokh, I gave up in Cata on ever getting this sword there are people with over 1k solves and no sword. RNG is RNG you may get the Scimitar on the second project you may never get it.
    553 for me. No Zin'rokh.

My advise to OP, unless you are willing to sell your soul and risk ruining your WOW experience due to the potential frustration, find another weapon to use. Good luck. May the Naaru watch over you.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!