Thread: Trinket ??

Deleted

Trinket ??

Hello im bad at calculation so im wondering can someone help me and tell me how much mp5 in combat is Everburning candle and mythic mark of rapid replication (398 spirit)?
    My ms i disc so i still useing everburning candle and mythic runestone but for holy im not sure whats bettet for mp5.
    Last edited by mmoc3bb38a00b8; 2015-01-18 at 11:10 AM.

Deleted
    I dont know the calculations. But the main reason you want to always take Candle as a healer is due to the high amount of int aswell as the mana return.

Deleted
    Just have a look at your MP5 with and without Mark of Rapid Replication to make out how much you get from the actual trinket.

Now multiply that by 24 and you'll know how much you get over two minutes (Candle has a two minute cooldown)

Then ask yourself if you think the tradeoff in other stats is worth it (it probably isn't tbh).

Everburning Candle is worth about 210 spirit.

The int on it though, is the reason people get it. It has more INT than any other trinket in the game, right now. 334 int and 210 spirit on a level 655 item is insanely overbudget.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Everburning Candle is worth about 210 spirit.
    Can you please show some math for this?
    I've tried calculating it myself and it came out MUCH less, so I'd be very interessted to see you calcs.
    It all comes down to how much mp5 is how much spirit ... any reliable source for this info?

Edit:
    I looked it up and according to this site the coefficient is 2.06 mp5 per point of spirit.

5229 mana (per 2 min) / 24 (5s slots in 2 min) = 217.875 mp5 / 2.06 mp5/spi = 105.76 Spirit (assuming you press it perfectly on CD)
    Last edited by mmoc9d483e0a37; 2015-01-19 at 10:18 AM.

Deleted
    Candle tooltip is bugged though, it actually gives double that mana per use (so yea, 210 spirit)