Thread: Trinket Choice

Deleted

Trinket Choice

Hi Guy's/ Gal's,

Typically, I just spent a fortune upgrading my inscription trinket and then BAM! I go and win a mythic trinket in my follower mission.

So my question is, which 2 trinkets out of the below should I be using (these are what I own).
    I am running a full out crit spec, (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...1ntal/advanced) seems to work for me (if its right or not I am not sure) so I am assuming Sandman's Pouch & Quiescent Runestone

Sandman's Pouch (670)
    Shards of Nothing (670)
    Quiescent Runestone (685)

Your tips/ advice would be appreciated!

Thank you

The runestone is near BiS (even into BrF on most lists), The difference between the other two is going to play quite a bit into your talent choices.

Personally I would go with Sandman's for those 2 for a couple reasons.

1. Haste procs mess with rotation in dotweave. It'll either cause your blast cooldown to be too short or too long for the spike/filler between them, or It'll proc before/after devouring and mess with insanity. Both are really not something you want to happen, Couple that with bloodlust and you're well past gcd cap already.
    2. Crit is actually fairly strong, The uptime on the proc isn't fantastic, But it is 10% Critical Strike Chance at even the lowest level upgrade. If you happen to switch to AS for any fights in BRF, You will be glad you have it for that.

Deleted
    Those were my thoughts so thank you for confirming!