Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    I'm not a resto pro so i need some hint with my build.
    This is my armoury, https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rnità/marikia , (enchant and gems missing)

for your experience wich items need to change first? legendary it's fine for a raid progression? atm im pugging normal , try to enter in hc next week

sry for eng its not my mother langue.

You want more Crit and Mastery, less haste, as a general rule. You should wear any other legendary than that belt as thats what on the worst rated ones. Try to pick of Prydaz, Roots, Velens, or Soul of the Farseer. Save bonus rolls for tier bosses, you'll want to pick up some of those set pieces asap. 2 piece set bonus is rated very highly, 4 piece is decent. Check on shaman discord for more specific recommendations.

Hello fellow Shamans

Im looking for a macro, hope you guys can help me, the macro need to look something like, if i mouse over on a friendly player it use the heal BUT if i mouse over an enemy it use X spell, it is possible for such macro? thanks

Deleted
    Why is this guide not updated? It's for 6.0.3? Is mmo-champion a dying forum or something?