Thread: Well..

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Well..

Decided to buy in to the beta since I never get given the beta unless I somehow pay for it. Played 5 bot games before going into my first real 'PvP' game, enemy team got 5 levels ahead at the 8 minute mark and the only thing I saw after is the following;

"Omfg noober team i quit"
    "Bad team ever"
    "Why attack we lose just afk"
    "Omg F this stupid shit team"

Amazing game, fantastic community, 10/10.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's amazing how accurately you can judge something after one fucking game.

/sarcasm
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    It's amazing how accurately you can judge something after one fucking game.

/sarcasm
    If people are this bad during their first game and don't realise that new players will take time before they pull off perfect MLG plays then I doubt it'll change.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did you expect? Kindergarten walk-in-the-park? MOBA games are tough.

There's a report feature in the game - if you see toxic player, it's your action that can stop him from being toxic. Not forum complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by FatLer View Post
    What did you expect? Kindergarten walk-in-the-park? MOBA games are tough.

There's a report feature in the game - if you see toxic player, it's your action that can stop him from being toxic. Not forum complaints.
    MOBA games are tough? XD not really. And I'm sorry but report buttons literally never work. Especially with Blizzard games (unless somebody is selling gold, then they're all over it).

Sevaara,

This is a team oriented game, as there is not carrying, I really don't prefer to go into soloq.
    Also bunch of new will come there, especially people that have no idea what MOBA is..

Grab few friends and then go for it. The game is a blast.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

moba players tend to be about the absolute worst people there are. they're probably the reason aliens don't visit us.

What mount will we get in WoW for wasting our time with this garbage?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    MOBA games are tough? XD not really. And I'm sorry but report buttons literally never work. Especially with Blizzard games (unless somebody is selling gold, then they're all over it).
    It's like you're begging us to not take you seriously
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Well i played like 100 games and maybe 3 or 4 of them had whiners. But well that was before floodgates opened. BUT to be 5 levels behind at 8 min mark you need to try to be bad.

The standard of commentary is likely to go down for a little while as new players who have just bought in get into the game and either vent their frustrations or get frustrations vented at them, but hopefully it will recover.

Deleted
    I am assured OP is a sweet innocent person, that these words truly have corrupted and will never recover from. Truly I will pray that OP does not fall into the gutter after such a terrifying act of inhuman interaction. Mobas should be banned, for it is corrupting our youth, and OP will maybe not become the president of the world, because of these acts of true terrorism on his soul.

Online video games, ladies and gentlemen, where you as an individual is the pure, unflawed, innocent, perfect divine being and everybody else is the problem

Deleted
    You can tell hes exagerating by the fact that they were 5 lvls behind at the 8 min mark. Unless they were all afk this is virtually impossible

Quote Originally Posted by FatLer View Post
    What did you expect? Kindergarten walk-in-the-park?
    Well, they sure sounded like Kindergarteners, so maybe!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You've done PvP in WoW before right? Hell I'm surprised it lasted til 8 minutes before they started bashing each other.
    Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

--Auron, Final Fantasy X

Well the floodgates have opened and it will likely attract the most toxic pieces of shit you could possibly imagine, that being said the game is great even if parts of the current beta community is not. I always imagine the rage coming from the opposing team and giggle slightly whenever I am on a steamrolling team, I am sure they do the same.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2015-01-21 at 02:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the other team had a fantastic time rolling all over you.

You can't judge something after just 1 attempt at it, that's a fantastic way of inviting extremes.
    Personally, I don't touch pvp unless I have a full team, for this very reason. I have played LoL, I know how serious some people take these games, and I don't want to be near that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for HoTS to be officially released, I can't go into LoL game without either half my team being bots or it being as you described in OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only play solo- or duo-queue because most of my friends don't have an invite yet and I've never a really bad game (been in alpha since October). Sure, in some we got steamrolled but look at the bright side: It's over quick

Deleted
    i was lucky to get technical alpha access

the community was actually nice there, no one flamed, people were nice to eachother and if someone fucked up every was okay with it because he just have to learn the game

like, you would join a game and someone would say "hey, i'm not good at this hero" so everyone would just say "alright, do your best"

haven't played for a while tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Perhaps not, but in this case he did reach the correct conclusion.

MOBA communities are cesspools, that's just how it is. In fact, most "Pug Team" based games end up being that way, it's just how douchey internet people are. I don't think I've gone 2 games without one of these ragers or jerks on my team.
    It's not just MOBA games, any competetive game where you have to work with your team is a disaster

you get teamed with random people and you have to work together to win, so when you get teamed with someone that does rly badly, that guy just fucks it up for the rest of his team, which is why they get mad

ofc the best thing to do is just encourage him and try to help him become better, but calling him a faggot and telling him to uninstall seems to be the more favorable solution