Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    It is confirmed that BRF missions will only come in 6.1.

What is unclear is whether boss kills will already count towards te higher caches from scratch, or it will only count after 6.1...
    Why would they only count after ? I think the reasonable baseline assumption (although it is just an assumption) is that it's just all kills
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Why would they only count after ? I think the reasonable baseline assumption (although it is just an assumption) is that it's just all kills
    Yeah, the whole idea is based around the mission rewarding you with loot that is the most relevant to your current progression, so only counting kills after the patch would very stupid indeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    What if you have enough upgrade pieces to instantly upgrade every follower you have to 660? Not quite there but when 6.1 drops, which will probably be in a couple of weeks, I most definitely will.
    on ptr i upgraded several follower to 660 and instanly got the BRF nhc mission, so be aware

10+ Year Old Account
    why cant we have BRF Missions now, if BRF is live? -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    I think their reasoning is they gave us a LOT of time to gear up from pre-raid sources as well as Highmaul and we're going into BRF pretty geared relative to how it's tuned, or at least relative to how geared we entered the tier-boss portion of entry raid tiers in previous xpacs ... therefore the effective difficulty nerf that is giving people gear above their content level is not quite needed yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think their reasoning is they gave us a LOT of time to gear up from pre-raid sources as well as Highmaul and we're going into BRF pretty geared relative to how it's tuned, or at least relative to how geared we entered the tier-boss portion of entry raid tiers in previous xpacs ... therefore the effective difficulty nerf that is giving people gear above their content level is not quite needed yet.
    I think it's also to do with the fact that it took most people a while to unlock the missions that you can get to 100% via leveling multiple followers to 645 and getting the mission (probably a couple weeks after HM was released). Whereas now most people already have all the followers and can already counter the missions to 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekro View Post
    I think it's also to do with the fact that it took most people a while to unlock the missions that you can get to 100% via leveling multiple followers to 645 and getting the mission (probably a couple weeks after HM was released). Whereas now most people already have all the followers and can already counter the missions to 100%.
    Oooh good call, yeah, now that you mention it (as well as seeing how H. BRF is tuned), yeah, I'd say that's even a bigger piece of the reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    They didn't implement BRF missions with 6.0, so it's likely that their original plan was for BRF to be released later, or for 6.1 to go live sooner.

Last week I couldn't make normal raid time so I pugged 4/10H. I ended up being online at the end of our guild raid and they needed my help with Beast Lord. I joined and killed him. According to my armory I now have two Heroic Beast Lord kills. Is this normal? Do both kills count toward the 21 I need?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Trapit/simple

It seems like using this method I could have started BRF follower missions as soon as 6.1 drops. That is to say if I had time to be in a guild that could clear 10/10H =)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Last week I couldn't make normal raid time so I pugged 4/10H. I ended up being online at the end of our guild raid and they needed my help with Beast Lord. I joined and killed him. According to my armory I now have two Heroic Beast Lord kills. Is this normal? Do both kills count toward the 21 I need?

It seems like using this method I could have started BRF follower missions as soon as 6.1 drops. That is to say if I had time to be in a guild that could clear 10/10H =)
    Yes, it does count from personal experience with HM.
    I was at 14H kills and under Masterplan's mission of interest, the cashe was heroic. Then I killed H butcher 1 more time (already killed once in the same lockout) for a total of 15H kills, the mission updated to mythic.

Though Masterplan's mission of interest tab could be wrong as my mythic mission haven't proc'ed yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post

I can't remember the source of it but as I recall someone said that they changed that for BRF as people kept killing Kargath over and over again in order to unlock the next tier mission with Highmaul.

Deleted
    Given that 6.1 is still on the PTR I'd say that you'll end up having enough kills from just clearing the raid anyway. I mean, you are already at 20 kills if you just cleared heroic BRF two times for loot now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    Given that 6.1 is still on the PTR I'd say that you'll end up having enough kills from just clearing the raid anyway. I mean, you are already at 20 kills if you just cleared heroic BRF two times for loot now.
    Not everyone is 10/10 hc in BRF, so it is still relevant to people, depending on when the patch comes out ofcourse.

I have fully cleared BRF hc 2 times.
    Uploaded charecter to ptr today and got HC cache.

So unless there is some bug with ptr or ptr transfer process you need more then 20 kills to get mythic cache.

Some more info:
    I actually have 29 kills on hc http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dersu/advanced
    First week I did extra raid and killed 9/10 ontop of full clear.
    So either you need a lot more then 21 or extra kills of same bosses during one reset don't count (assuming ptr isnt bugged ofc).
    Last edited by Villetia; 2015-02-12 at 03:33 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Villetia View Post

So unless there is some bug with ptr or ptr transfer process you need more then 20 kills to get mythic cache.

Some more info:
    I actually have 29 kills on hc http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dersu/advanced
    So either you need a lot more then 21 or extra kills of same bosses during one reset don't count (assuming ptr isnt bugged ofc).
    Thanks for sharing this important information, no-one else is trying/sharing this sadly.
    please keep us informed if you managed to get more testing with more HC kills.

Deleted

Some more info:
    Pretty sure they stopped being able to get the counter for bosses you don't get loot for. Interested to find out how many kills are required to unlock the mythic cache.

Quite possible that the information simply doesn't get transfered. Lots of things don't, especially relating to achievements and statistics.

if we kill 15 heroic bosses now are we elligible for unlocking BRF mythic missions once they are released?
    or do we have to kill 15 bosses once 6.1 is released?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Some more info:
    I actually have 29 kills on hc
    PTR wasn't showing BRF kills at all on copied characters as far as I know.