Thread: Healers......

Deleted

Healers......

i think its time druids get nered....ALOT!!at least their mobility...constantly shapeshifting any kind of slow,sprintin around pilars in cat forms,deer forms and MOST ANNOYING -- blink?....BLINK?!?!?!.....druids have FAKIN BLINK?!?!......no wonder US and EU top healers are druids....cyclonynig you rooting you then running blinking and only throwing dots.....simmilar thing with monk.roll,port,roll,port,stun,sap,stun ,roll port,stun,....hm ok then......shamans and priests are average but then there is holy paladin....the smallest heals and almost no escape.. its dissapointing to be in 2s with a hpally...

Someone lost to a druid in arenas and is angry about it.

Deleted
    yeah bla bla bla...dont give me wrong i its not that i lose every match vs druids...i am 50% win rate but druids are just nonsense...yeah i know many ruids will come here and say evrthng is ok but u should shut up and try a holy palla

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Druids are a class that should be purged out of existence. :P

Deleted
    Game wasn't designed for pvp, it's been horribly imbalanced since the dawn of time. It's druid's turn to be op.

To be honest....I can't for the life of me understand why the hell they gave Druids a blink. It's like when they first gave Mages Ring of Frost....like wha?

There not impossible to kill though. Just extremely annoying to.
    Last edited by Kahmal; 2015-01-21 at 04:11 PM.

Deleted
    Why arent there mods that instantly close qq-threads about "x is fucking op boohoo" etc?
    Are there too many of these threads so the mods cant keep up or what?

Oh well... its a waste of forum space imo...

Its not blink, you cannot use it in stun

Deleted
    well maybe if there are so many ppl qqing about it something is wrong...and in this case its very fakin wrong.....waste of space?wtf ?there is no waste of space forums are about talking about problems....so stop being a smartass and either go fuk yourself :-) or participate nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    Its not blink, you cannot use it in stun
    you got close enough to stun one?

10+ Year Old Account
    In general, posting just to rant about a specific class and call for nerfs has no real constructive future.