Garrison raid mission, how do I get it?

I have heard that there is a way to get a garrison mission that will award raid ilevel gear. I was wandering, how do I get one of these to appear? Last week and this week I have cleared 6/7 Heroic Highmaul, yet there is nothing in my garrison to get gear from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    They only appear every 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They only appear every 2 weeks.
    Do they have a special name? I have never had one of them. Or do I need my followers to hit a certain ilevel?
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    645 follower iLevel for the raid missions, and to have killed some raid bosses I think

Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey // Intel i5 4690k // MSI z97 Gaming 3 // Corsair h100i Cooler // Corsair CX750M PSU // EVGA GTX 770 // 8gb (2x4) Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz // WD Black 1tb // Samsung Pro Evo 120gb SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Farra View Post
    645 follower iLevel for the raid missions, and to have killed some raid bosses I think
    Thank you two for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Do they have a special name? I have never had one of them. Or do I need my followers to hit a certain ilevel?
    At least 2 followers with ilvl 645.
    You don't need to have killed any bosses to be eligible to receive normal mode caches. If you want to get heroic/mythic caches you need to have killed at least 15 normal/heroic bosses respectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Min 2 followers at 645 - if you had 12 heroic kills so far then kill 3 more (can be the same you killed already) before raising the item level. 15 heroic kills will give you a mythic reward

Edit: damm to slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Make the entire world one big raid. Everyone huddles in cities until they can find 19 other adventurers to group with. Then they gradually trash pull their way through the zone

Luke Skywalker was an angry young male from the desert, who was indoctrinated by a religious fringe member, and joined a terror plot to blow up a major military installation. Luke is a 9/11 pilot...

You might not notice this either - but a lot of these rewards from the caches are BoE. Made a pretty penny on some WF Heroic gloves yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    all of this info is wrong, we have less than 10? mythic kills yet people are getting the cache+ gold missions.

it seems the cache level does not reset till the new reset? people with tons of heroic clears only getting heroic caches not sure but the 15 kills seems to be wrong
    None of the info above is wrong. The kill-count requirement to get the "mythic+gold" cache is simply lower than the kill-count requirement to get the "mythic" or "heroic" caches, which have both been amply demonstrated to require 15 kills. I have yet to see a post from someone with 15+ kills getting a cache that isn't from the next level up--unless the mission was already available to them before they reached 15 kills, in which case it obviously rewards whatever it was already going to reward in the first place. The cache level is determined when the mission first appears in your log--not at the weekly reset, not when the mission is completed, etc.