Savage Friends (possible bug?)

Hey all.

Was just wondering if anyone knew of any changes to this achievement, I know it was reduced to having 1 exalted faction a while back (down from 3), but today I logged onto my alt Mage and it popped up as complete.

However I have no WoD factions at exalted at all, on any of my toons, my main is revered with 3 and honored with 1, and my alts well they are nowhere near exalted at all.

I thought it might just be a glitch, but it has unlocked the level 3 trading post blueprints and I am able to buy and use them.

So I was just wondering if something had changed that I had perhaps missed? Any info would be fab, as I couldn't see anything from a quick search.

Deleted
    well, you are "The Glitch" so I wouldn't be too surprised!

more seriously though, that does seem odd. there were some bugs with WoD achievements when 6.0 first came out, might just be a hold over

i got this glitch aswell in the start of the expansion.

and according to a GM i spoke to about this, he stated that during the first few weeks there was a bug that when you gained exalted with a faction IN DRAENOR you got this, and not A specific draenor faction. aka if you hit exalted with guild on an alt etc you get it. if you use Golden lotus rep thingy's you'd get it. has been solved tho i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelDamage View Post
    well, you are "The Glitch" so I wouldn't be too surprised!

more seriously though, that does seem odd. there were some bugs with WoD achievements when 6.0 first came out, might just be a hold over
    Haha, wish I did have glitchy powers

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    i got this glitch aswell in the start of the expansion.

and according to a GM i spoke to about this, he stated that during the first few weeks there was a bug that when you gained exalted with a faction IN DRAENOR you got this, and not A specific draenor faction. aka if you hit exalted with guild on an alt etc you get it. if you use Golden lotus rep thingy's you'd get it. has been solved tho i think.
    Interesting, didn't know about that!

I'm not sure that's what happened with me though, I haven't hit exalted with any faction at all recently, I literally just logged onto my mage and it popped up instantly.

But deffo sounds like a bug then, at least similar to what was happening at launch then, I guess I will submit a bug report and let them know

thanks folks!

I figured it would've been with Nat Pagle. Was a rep in MoP and in Draenor, both are shared.

Deleted
    As soon as 6.0 was live I had 1/3 progress in Savage Friends immediately.
    It's not Nat Pagle, as I am _still_ not best friends with him (so lazy, I know). I have absolutely no idea which faction could've triggered this, I can just confirm that it is not Nat Pagle.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I made a level one just for no reason, and I randomly got it on that character, I had not done a single thing outside of questing for rep, only did my dailies for apexsis for the legendary quest, but I'm not complaining.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

15+ Year Old Account
    I was on 2/3 at the start of WoD, even at the release of 6.0 (when Draenor was unreachable). I have Nat Pagle best friend on 1 character. Been curious as to why it happened, but didn't bother too much with this kind gift.

I got it too some weeks ago.

Deleted
    Just got it on a newly made level 1 alt. I'm not complaining, mind you!