Dwarven Bunker seal of fate

Hi-

Sorry for being such a newblet, but I am having trouble obtaining the supposedly free seal of fate from the npc in my level 3 dwarven bunker. None of the npcs there offer it to me when I interact with them. What am I missing? I thought it just needed to be level 3. Please help. Thanks.

You get to level 3 and you talk to the Quartermaster, the one who sells the xmog gear, it should be an option added when you first talk to them.

Should be a conversation option with the Quartermaster in the Bunker. It might bug out and still show the option even after you've gotten the Seal, though.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Are you maybe capped on SoFs? I could see the option not being shown since it won't bypass the cap of ten.

Lol. No, I am not capped. It has never been an option since I upgraded the bunker to level 3 several weeks ago. When I click on the quartermaster it just goes straight to the window offering the xmog gear for iron horde scraps.

Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    Are you maybe capped on SoFs? I could see the option not being shown since it won't bypass the cap of ten.
    It is shown even if you're at 10. You can even use the option and waste that Seal. I've done it myself(didn't matter cos I didn't use any Seals that week on that character anyway)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buttpuddle View Post
    Lol. No, I am not capped. It has never been an option since I upgraded the bunker to level 3 several weeks ago. When I click on the quartermaster it just goes straight to the window offering the xmog gear for iron horde scraps.
    You sure you upgraded it to 3 and didn't just buy the Blueprints?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Maybe you already bought 3 seals via currency at the ashran quest npc / vendor? Ich you bought 3 from him, you cannot get the freee bonus roll anymore for that week, because you can only get 3 combined from all currency trade ins and the dwarven bunker.

Yes. I actually upgraded... waited the whole hour and everything. Thanks all for your input. Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything before I open a ticket. I currently have 0 seals. I purchased from the vender a few weeks ago, but haven't done so in 2 weeks. Got one from a follower mission, but used it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmion View Post
    Maybe you already bought 3 seals via currency at the ashran quest npc / vendor? Ich you bought 3 from him, you cannot get the freee bonus roll anymore for that week, because you can only get 3 combined from all currency trade ins and the dwarven bunker.
    This also. If it's not that you're capped out on them, or that you didn't upgrade the building on accident, then this is the last thing.

If not, maybe some addon is forcing you to skip the dialogue for some reason. But it's most likley this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    This also. If it's not that you're capped out on them, or that you didn't upgrade the building on accident, then this is the last thing.

If not, maybe some addon is forcing you to skip the dialogue for some reason. But it's most likley this.
    Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. Obviously the free Seal of Fate is part of the weekly 3-Seal cap, so if you already bought 3 this week, that's why(@OP)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

7+ Year Old Account
    To obtain it you must:

- Have the lvl3 building
    - Not be capped
    - Talk to the npc which sell you transmog
    Armory : DiabloIII - WoW

You don't happen to have some sort of Auto turn in or auto complete add on running do you? I ran into this problem with seals a while back when I had an add on that automatically opened the vendor portion of the NPC. Just a thought! Good luck!