Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    In a 20man raid setting, it is generally just always bad to use PWS glyph. It can occasionally have some use in a 5man setting (predictable damage is often not high enough to utilize the full absorb, but you can still make use of the heal), and somewhat in pvp (you get the heal even though the shield is dispelled).
    -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    [COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]discussion
    dɪˈskʌʃ(ə)n/
    noun
    noun: discussion

the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.

However, as I understand it, you are of a mindset and ego that your opinion on what a discussion is to be more important than what the dictionary(which reflects the consensus of many, many people) state, so...carry on.
    And how does entering a discussion with the sole purpose of throwing an insult equate to "exchanging ideas"?

I get that I'm not going to change your mind because you, yourself, are purposefully inflammatory at times, but please leave the dictionary out of it when it's not appropriate.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    And how does entering a discussion with the sole purpose of throwing an insult equate to "exchanging ideas"?

I get that I'm not going to change your mind because you, yourself, are purposefully inflammatory at times, but please leave the dictionary out of it when it's not appropriate.
    I am sorry you can't read the previous point "in order to reach a decision". Maybe taking up some reading comprehension classes can help you.

And it's ironic because you are the one being both offensive and defensive over a comment that was very much justified, even if rude.

Just because it hurts your feelings doesn't mean it isn't correct or of no value. The world doesn't revolve around butthurt people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arcangnom View Post
    It can occasionally have some use in a 5man setting (predictable damage is often not high enough to utilize the full absorb, but you can still make use of the heal)
    Maybe, just maybe, DON'T use PW:S when they aren't taking damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcangnom View Post
    , and somewhat in pvp (you get the heal even though the shield is dispelled).
    Yeah sorry, I never knew disc priests had an abundance of glyph slots for PvP. It's like Penance, Shadow Magic, Mass Dispel/Reflective Shield and Inquisitor didn't exist.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2015-01-28 at 12:58 PM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I am sorry you can't read the previous point "in order to reach a decision". Maybe taking up some reading comprehension classes can help you.

And it's ironic because you are the one being both offensive and defensive over a comment that was very much justified, even if rude.

Just because it hurts your feelings doesn't mean it isn't correct or of no value. The world doesn't revolve around butthurt people.
    Nah bro. Didn't bother me personally one bit. Just calling it what it is.

If, however, you're going to dodge the question asked of you, why respond?

"I use Glyph of PW:S."

"You're a moron if you use that glyph."

Nice "discussion", lol.
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2015-01-28 at 05:28 PM.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    Nah bro. Didn't bother me personally one bit. Just calling it what it is.

If, however, you're going to dodge the question asked of you, why respond?

"I use Glyph of PW:S."

"You're a moron if you use that glyph."

Nice "discussion", lol.
    Every time I PuG and see a Disc with GoPWS + ToF I have to cry. The glyph should be Holy only.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Every time I PuG and see a Disc with GoPWS + ToF I have to cry. The glyph should be Holy only.

Oh yes, and you see those discs in lfr at the bottom of the meter and their tops heals are pw:s glyph of pws and flash heal.

I'm trying to figure out the situation you would not take Power Infusion. Its almost the mandatory talent.

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    I'm trying to figure out the situation you would not take Power Infusion. Its almost the mandatory talent.
    I've taken spirit shell for mythic Brackenspore sometimes. For necrotic breath where I'm not really prepared, I pop SS and flash heal spam the tank. CoW takes too long, even with PI, and PI's cooldown is double SS. And it's not a fight where I'm mana constrained, so spamming FH isn't a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Blergy View Post
    I've taken spirit shell for mythic Brackenspore sometimes. For necrotic breath where I'm not really prepared, I pop SS and flash heal spam the tank. CoW takes too long, even with PI, and PI's cooldown is double SS. And it's not a fight where I'm mana constrained, so spamming FH isn't a big deal.
    Very true. I may try that next time, SS on the raid for every infesting spores sounds wonderful with PW:S spam layered throughout.

SS is bad for brackenspore, sure it might give you more numbers but it's just cheese .... brackenspore is mostly a single target heal fight.

you are shielding something that the green shroom would heal anyway

living shroom heals for 25976 every second

Stack1 7185dmg - Negated by the healing
    Stack2 14370dmg - Negated by the healing
    Stack3 21555dmg - Negated by the healing
    Stack4 28740dmg - 2773dmg
    Stack5 35925dmg - 9958dmg
    Stack6 43110dmg - 17143dmg
    Stack7 50295dmg - 24328dmg
    Stack8 57480dmg - 31513dmg
    Stack9 64665dmg - 38698dmg
    Stack10 71850dmg - 45885dmg
    Last edited by Talhooo; 2015-01-30 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Talhooo View Post
    SS is bad for brackenspore, sure it might give you more numbers but it's just cheese .... brackenspore is mostly a single target heal fight.
    Using it on the raid is bad, using it on the tanks is actually a good use of the talent.