Deleted

What am I doin wrong?

Hey guys!

I hope u guys can help me out with this! I rerolled in wod to warlock and i have to say im rly struggeling.. I´m now 672 and have a dps problem, and i want to say that i read some threads about rota and priority but i still deal not enough dmg with this gear! I saw warlocks with like 660 dealin 30k dps and with my gs rounda 40k dps! So here i have a log from butcher HC (warcraftlogs.com/reports/Kqpj3c4MFnxbVJhW#type=damage-done&fight=4) and this is my armory link (/wow/en/character/blackrock/Johnnylow/advanced) [ SORRY DON´T KNOW HOW TO POST A LINK] and btw. I have also copeland´s but im not usin it for demo.. usin it for destro (is this wrong?)

Soo.. How do I start? Ofc Prepot, SF, Hand of Gul'dan, Corruption, Imp Swarm, Terrorguard, Dark Soul, Trinket, Metamorphosis, Doom, Demonbolt, Demonbolt, than im back in normal and usin Hand of Gul'dan on CD and refreshin Corruption at ~ 4-5S and spamming Shadowbolts, till i got 3 proccs of SF than SF. If im back on 800 fury i go back Meta, spam 4 times demonbolt, Doom and so on..

Something in this rota wrong? Or something in generell wrong?

Thank you for your helps!

- - - Updated - - -

help wanted.

No second potion.
    80% uptime on doom/corruption
    Never used your shards of nothing
    Only achieved a two stack of shadowflame twice even though cast HoG 15 times.
    Failed to cast imp swarm for the last X seconds of the fight.
    You are fury capping. You sat at 1000 fury for 16 seconds at one point.

Your opener is all wrong. You did something like this:
    pre-potion
    pre-soulfire
    corruption
    3x shadow bolt
    HoG
    corruption
    imp swarm
    dark soul
    doom
    demonboltx2
    doom (again)
    terrorgaurd
    soulfire
    HoG

It took you 8 seconds to get around to HoG. You didn't stack shadowflame, waiting another 15 seconds to cast your second HoG. Your potion is practically gone by the time you get around to your terrorgaurd. Wasted fury refreshing doom 5 seconds after your first doom. This is all stuff covered in the guide. You should reread it.

Your opener should look like:
    pre-pot
    pre-soulfire
    HoG
    Doomgaurd
    Corruption
    Dark Soul
    HoG
    Demonboltx2
    Doom
    shadowbolt/soulfire
    Last edited by zey; 2015-01-23 at 05:36 AM.