Brackenspore Blue Shroom - Arcane

Sorry if this is detailed somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it.

When under the blue mushroom on Brackenspore as arcane, is it best to still use missles when they proc, or is it better to just go full out AB non stop until blue runs out and back to conserve phase, even if it means capping and wasting missle procs?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cast AB over AM if you're at, or close to, 100% mana unless you have 3 AM procs already, but you should continue to use them to help regen. I don't remember about heroic so maybe you can spam AB indefinitely in those blue mushrooms, but on Mythic you can't endlessly spam AB during a blue mushroom anyway, its not enough regen, so you need the AMs to let the blue mushroom bring you back up after a couple ABs.

edit: Just glancing quickly at simcrafts DPET for AB and AM at 665 and 695 ilvls, it looks like AB is very, very, very slightly ahead of AM. So if you can truly spam AB without needing to regen at all, I guess its best to ignore AM procs during blue. But since they are practically the same, there shouldn't be any harm in using the procs so they aren't overwritten either.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2015-01-23 at 08:25 PM.

Can confirm that even in heroic you do lose mana slowly while spamming AB, so definitely use AM as needed to regen back to full.