Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LichKangLoL View Post
    yeah diamond actually, nice try tho
    We got a badass over here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Yeah if you open with "OMG WTF u retard push top lane" you're not exactly going to win them over. At least if you talk to them politely there's a chance they'll listen and start helping the team effectively.
    I always start polite, and in 95% of the cases, the response is either "Don't tell me how to play my game" or "Lol you noob", or a combination of both. With horrible english, ofc.

Hopefully Blizzard will crackdown on such players, til then god do i love trolling them playing bad as possibly can just so they rage it's pretty damn fun ever try that OP? do horrible on purpose next time get people like that they get all mad it's pretty funny.
    You are the epitome of what is wrong with gaming, and I dearly hope I never have to suffer through the painful displeasure of getting you on my team.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We got a badass over here!
    get mad son? jelly?

get mad son? jelly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    If you are one of the many players who thinks it's a good idea to defend and kill the enemy golem, instead of pushing with ours when we have an 80 Skull advantage, you deserve to be told the incredible stupidity and failure of your logic.

Same with ppl who take control of your the Dragon Knight / Garden Terror, just to proceed to suicide it into the enemy team, before our team can get there to actually protect him.

Or ppl who think it's a good idea to fight, when you are holding 15 doubloons and your HP is at 40%.
    I have seen many people that do all those things but that's still no reason to be toxic, you could... just explain the other player how they should do it (and be nice or they won't listen) and if they don't listen just... get over it, try to do anything in your power to win, if you won, CONGRATXS!, If you didn't, well you will do better next time, i recommend trying to get an ingame party (is really easy to find people), you may find some people that are actually good players, so whenever your friends are offline you could play with those guys

- - - Updated - - -

get mad son? jelly?
    Why would anyone be jelly? (i'm just asking)

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Pugs = Competitive Environment?

Reminds me of a CS:GO stream I was watching the other day and this professional player was playing a pug and mostly goofing off. People in chat kept asking, "omg y u not playing more srs?!?" and he said, "Uh, because it's a pug, who the hell cares?"

If you want a "competitive environment", form a team and play competitively. Don't sit there in shitty pugs ranting and raving about your "competitive environment".
    That's kinda the problem though isn't it? Conflict occurs when two parties expectations don't line up. If someone is goofing around, and someone is playing serious, then people are bound to get pissed at each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Sure, but one of those people is in the wrong place. Random pug games just aren't the place to go expecting MLG-level play.
    No but you should'nt be expected to play with someone that's less help than a bot either.

Deleted
    Lol, I don't care. I got called a "fucking noob" on several occasions even though my trusty Nova was highest on kills and lowest on deaths (it's a Nova thing ) and I didn't even know what did I do wrong, guessing I didn't bail some noob out of danger or something.

well the things you see in ranked, i get toxic rather often, people with 400 games played, 800 games played acting like its their first game at all, sure its better to talk to them nicely, but if you havent grasped basic concepts of the game by then, i fear it may just not be the game for you.
    also doesnt help to go from rank 26 to 32 because you get matched with rank 47's, hell even some of the rank 30s had no idea at all.
    who cares about quickmatch...

Quote Originally Posted by Derpasaurus Rex View Post
    Lol, I don't care. I got called a "fucking noob" on several occasions even though my trusty Nova was highest on kills and lowest on deaths (it's a Nova thing ) and I didn't even know what did I do wrong, guessing I didn't bail some noob out of danger or something.
    Kills mean very little in this game since ganking people 3v1 for example gets 3 people a "kill".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Kills mean very little in this game since ganking people 3v1 for example gets 3 people a "kill".
    the truth right here. Often as i healer i sit on 20+ kills and 1-3 deaths most games, does that mean that healers are the mean killers of this game? of course not.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is why I stick to LFR on WoW and shooters. I don't need to listen to anyone's verbatim. Know what I miss about arcades.. you know, back before the internet was a thing? I would physically kick the ass of anyone who ran their mouth the way some players do today. People today... pretty obvious there's not enough punches in the face being dispensed.

Man this shit makes me sound old.

Honestly judging performance based on the board is silly whether you're looking at kills or healing done or objectives or what. There are a lot of ways to contribute to the success of your team that don't show up on the board, and conversely a lot of ways to pad meters while being useless (eg, laning in your own little world while your team gets creamed in a 4v5 teamfight and loses an objective).

The only way to judge performance is too look at all the decisions you made over the course of the match. Or just whether you won or lost. It's a team game, individual performance is hard to judge and in a way irrelevant.