Thread: Rdruids

Deleted

Rdruids

ok so they see that everyone in arenas is playing restodruids.they see everyone want druids nerfs.they see even druids posting about being op...an what they do? ...ofcourse they buff druids....wow..just wow.....holinka pls go play tetris or something cuz u are .....dont wanna be rude

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranox View Post
    ok so they see that everyone in arenas is playing restodruids.they see everyone want druids nerfs.they see even druids posting about being op...an what they do? ...ofcourse they buff druids....wow..just wow.....holinka pls go play tetris or something cuz u are .....dont wanna be rude
    They nerfed moonkins (we have same representation as ele shamans xD)

Oh hey, another completely uneducated ignorant post about a subject the person knows absolutely nothing about.

Nothing to see here, of course. No idea why I was expecting anything else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Oh hey, another completely uneducated ignorant post about a subject the person knows absolutely nothing about.

Nothing to see here, of course. No idea why I was expecting anything else.
    wtf?is this all??

Deleted
    All the QQers seem to have missed an insanely huge nerf to rdruids.

Displacer Beast is now classified as an Arcane School ability and can no longer be used while silenced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    All the QQers seem to have missed an insanely huge nerf to rdruids.

Displacer Beast is now classified as an Arcane School ability and can no longer be used while silenced.
    "Insanely huge" is kinda exaggerated.

DK, shadowpriest and rogue are the only ones with a silence worth mentioning. And you can play with beast around that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    huge nerf like i have 1325 silences ....and i have to be close to him...this is bullshit i cna deal with their instant helas...i ca deal with tehy hig numebr heals untill now but their mobility is nonsense and now they buffed ven the heal numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranox View Post
    now they buffed ven the heal numbers
    No, they didn't. Stop spreading misinformation because you're too ignorant to understand the changes. Nothing bothers me more than people that yell and scream about shit they don't understand, it's so damn annoying.

Rdruids didn't get any PvP buffs, just stop bitching for 5 seconds and look at what changed, christ.

Restos will just spec Wild charge and jump every 15s xD.